Season Two, Event 24: Turbo 12 minute solo

"
Modulok2299 escreveu:
"
majesw escreveu:
This race will be how fast can you make ledge, and the top spots will be decided by the choice of whether to go Ledge a second time vs hitting up Rocky Climb.

Least that's how I see it playing out. I can't kill Brutus in 12 and I don't think there's quite enough time to get a prison farm going...

You really think Ledge farming is the key?

Wouldn't be surprised if it's more like submerged passage.
Of course you can hit ledge after 6 minutes or so, but the question is: Will you be effective and will the exp there be effective with you having max. lvl 4

Yes, I think Ledge farming is key. You seem to as well ;-)
"
majesw escreveu:
"
Modulok2299 escreveu:
"
majesw escreveu:
This race will be how fast can you make ledge, and the top spots will be decided by the choice of whether to go Ledge a second time vs hitting up Rocky Climb.

Least that's how I see it playing out. I can't kill Brutus in 12 and I don't think there's quite enough time to get a prison farm going...

You really think Ledge farming is the key?

Wouldn't be surprised if it's more like submerged passage.
Of course you can hit ledge after 6 minutes or so, but the question is: Will you be effective and will the exp there be effective with you having max. lvl 4

Yes, I think Ledge farming is key. You seem to as well ;-)

Why you say so? Saw me testing or what ? :-D
the fuck how I missed this? :/

to late race is busy for 4 min lol
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
Sup RNG, no coral at vendor for the first time in a long time and it's in a 12m turbo. Turns out turbo rhoas hit like trucks at 50 hp.
IGN: Womandoggod
Última edição por Sharre em 26 de abr de 2013 08:06:05
Hahahaha total fail for me.

No coral ring at vendors rhaos got me ;D
had 2x 30 corals, but desyncturborhoas 2 hitted me
wanted to play without corals and 2 mana flasks this time - fail
Those Rhoas were insane, no time to react, like 8 just flew out of nowhere and knocked me back into a pack of another 5, died in a second and couldn't do anything about it...
was doing so well up until upper then got killed
A boy's will is the wind's will, and the thoughts of youth are long long thoughts...
Bad race format feels so much more RNG then other races, no 2nd mana pot = gg.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional