[3.24] Jugg EK, tanky caster/impaler | cheap | 10 mil ^ phys DPS

"
xaerobb escreveu:
"
Bl0rk escreveu:
I don't know if you're still invested in this build, but.. what wildwood ascendancy would you use for this build?

No significant changes in 3.23, build works fine.
I play this again.

In the early league I tried this build with Trickster but I switched to Jugg, he is definitely better.

I think Primalist is the best wildwood ascendancy for this build.
Some of the best Charm mods for this build are (and they're not expensive either): armor applies to Fire, Cold and Lightning Damage taken; chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Hit; chance to gain Phasing; increased Effect of Onslaught etc.

Def gonna try it, tired of the "meta" right now xD
Ran into a problem though. They removed the enchants from labs, so we can't get mana reserve for determination :/
"
Bl0rk escreveu:
Ran into a problem though. They removed the enchants from labs, so we can't get mana reserve for determination :/

Go with three small, three medium and one large clusters. It works for me with lvl 3 enlighten.
You can add now or later a large, but you have to take away at least 5 skill points (life maybe).
If it can help check my char Jugg_is_witch in the current league.

EDIT: or use one charm, 11 increased mana reservation will be enough.

Última edição por xaerobb em 17 de jan de 2024 08:42:40
"
xaerobb escreveu:
"
Bl0rk escreveu:

Go with three small, three medium and one large clusters. It works for me with lvl 3 enlighten.
You can add now or later a large, but you have to take away at least 5 skill points (life maybe).
If it can help check my char Jugg_is_witch in the current league.

EDIT: or use one charm, 11 increased mana reservation will be enough.

Thanks for the help :D
Hows 3.24?
"
leegeyerburnest escreveu:
Hows 3.24?

If I followed the last patch notes correctly, I don't think any nerf affects the build. Anyone who wants to try this build will be pleasantly surprised by how powerful the build is compared to the relatively small cost.

And this league I also play this mechanic, I started as scion, and I have a crazy idea to include adorned jewel, and make 1.5 - 2k crit multi.
I don't know what will happen in the end, but I will definitely share my experience with this later during the league.
Wanna try this on HC, but can’t get spell impale because of lack of access to entropic gloves, still decent or no?
"
leegeyerburnest escreveu:
Wanna try this on HC, but can’t get spell impale because of lack of access to entropic gloves, still decent or no?

Entropic Devastation is one of the key items, actually it's a double damage item and if you can't afford it in HC, my advice is: think, don't waste your time and resources.
Only thing I am trying to work around would be affording all the mana res for auras without the neat mana res charms, Im trying to find away around it, even with a lvl4 enlighten at 92 with the res mastery nodes and charisma I can run all of them, I have to give up one or the other depending on the situation

EDIT:: Nvm, I missed the mana res small clusters
Última edição por Ragnarisxx em 10 de abr de 2024 18:15:25

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional