** #1 Shavronnes Wrapping 1%OFF lowered b/o **

22ex
23 pure ex
24EX
Retracted. Sorry :(
Última edição por Mivvi em 22 de abr de 2013 11:14:55
why are people offering so much for a 5L one? not much es difference between a 230-250% shavronne and you can get a 5L one with a decent roll for around 15-17 and just divine it a few times till it is 240%+
"
Riverside77 escreveu:
why are people offering so much for a 5L one? not much es difference between a 230-250% shavronne and you can get a 5L one with a decent roll for around 15-17 and just divine it a few times till it is 240%+

and then u got the porbably best shavronne on server..?
thx for free bump lol
"
superhighme21 escreveu:
"
Riverside77 escreveu:

thx for free bump lol

I had a 249% es 5L my self bro but I traded up for this

Im just saying it doesn't make a big difference in es between 230% and 250% not worth paying 6-8 exalts over the price of a decent roll 5L.

You are also welcome for the bump here is another I suppose. Anyway people can do whatever they want with their orbs I just don't see the value in it.
"
Riverside77 escreveu:
"
superhighme21 escreveu:
"
Riverside77 escreveu:

thx for free bump lol

I had a 249% es 5L my self bro but I traded up for this

Im just saying it doesn't make a big difference in es between 230% and 250% not worth paying 6-8 exalts over the price of a decent roll 5L.

You are also welcome for the bump here is another I suppose. Anyway people can do whatever they want with their orbs I just don't see the value in it.

so yours was probably 20ex and the one u got now is 40? i cant understand why ppl do this :)

so if anybody got a 6L for trade and wants a 250%one im up for that for sure ;)

Why do people trade up for a 6L item? Because trying to 6L something is like playing the lottery and the odds suck, I could have done over 2k/3k fusings and not got a 6L and ended up with nothing -- another free bump ;-)

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional