[3.24 Update] Stone Golem Necromancer, all content + Uber viable ~80mil DPS

so, how much do you need CDR for golems ?:O 3 jewels are 20% quality gem is not enough? you need Star amulet? Cause i have strong urge of usng as amulet Replica dragonfang for +3 to golems.. :( And now tryign to understand how much CDR i need to gather for perma slams on bosses..
One question, I'm using a build called "minion army necromancer", I suppose the transition to this build is viable, right? They have the same ancestry. At first, I had problems with the minions, as they died constantly, but as I've improved, they have stopped dying. However, they are far from being as powerful as this build.

The build I use has 21m damage at its most expensive budget (which also uses mageblood), far from the damage of this build, and it can't handle all the content, so I wanted to be sure if the transition is viable.
Great build so far, only thing I'm missing is some sort of guideline for the order of progression for which items and other breakpoints are the most impactful. I have 9 divines to invest so I'm wondering what would make the biggest impact. I know I've been kind of winging it atm. Currently planning for the medium budget life build but would also consider the ES, I'm not exactly sure what the advantages and disadvantages are of both.
"
Melanholic7 escreveu:
so, how much do you need CDR for golems ?:O 3 jewels are 20% quality gem is not enough? you need Star amulet? Cause i have strong urge of usng as amulet Replica dragonfang for +3 to golems.. :( And now tryign to understand how much CDR i need to gather for perma slams on bosses..

Depends on the amount of attack speed your golems have. You can use my PoBs as a baseline but if you want to know exactly how much cdr you need you have to go to the calculation tab of your PoB.

Select the Stone Golem of the Hordes, Minion Skill: Slam and look at the Attack and Cast Rate subsection. Hover over MH. Att per second, if your attack rate based on cooldown is lower than your attack rate based on attack speed you don't have enough cooldown recovery to perma-slam.

"
Davoker escreveu:
One question, I'm using a build called "minion army necromancer", I suppose the transition to this build is viable, right? They have the same ancestry. At first, I had problems with the minions, as they died constantly, but as I've improved, they have stopped dying. However, they are far from being as powerful as this build.

The build I use has 21m damage at its most expensive budget (which also uses mageblood), far from the damage of this build, and it can't handle all the content, so I wanted to be sure if the transition is viable.

Stone Golems are far superior to something like that in this league due to the high durability. I recommend the ES version for higher utility minion survivability and chaos dmg immunity, at least in this league. The life versions are better for Ubers and have a bit more damage but I think that's less relevant at the moment.
Última edição por Corak_de em 9 de abr de 2024 20:48:13
I've been following this build here to learn more to see if its worth it to reroll my zoomancer into the golem build. One of the main hesitancy is the cost of the build though. I have around 10d, yet it seems like it might just be a tight squeeze for the rest of the gems/items for the
med build as one jewel costs around 5-7D already.

However based on the POB, I noticed that even if I decreased the limit to two golems, it's around 5M dps which is pretty good to scale from. (*Not sure if there's anything else to change in the POB to get an accurate number for golem damages, but if someone can confirm, I'll be more than confident with rerolling)

Curious to know how others are faring as far as low to med budget build whether league starting or rerolling, and what type of content you're able to do.
"
VCkita escreveu:
I've been following this build here to learn more to see if its worth it to reroll my zoomancer into the golem build. One of the main hesitancy is the cost of the build though. I have around 10d, yet it seems like it might just be a tight squeeze for the rest of the gems/items for the
med build as one jewel costs around 5-7D already.

However based on the POB, I noticed that even if I decreased the limit to two golems, it's around 5M dps which is pretty good to scale from. (*Not sure if there's anything else to change in the POB to get an accurate number for golem damages, but if someone can confirm, I'll be more than confident with rerolling)

Curious to know how others are faring as far as low to med budget build whether league starting or rerolling, and what type of content you're able to do.

idk, I have the atlas completed, started a few days ago. But I'm not used to play slow builds like this, so...feels meh to me, it's definitelly viable, but slow in my opinion.
"
WilliamCZE escreveu:
idk, I have the atlas completed, started a few days ago. But I'm not used to play slow builds like this, so...feels meh to me, it's definitelly viable, but slow in my opinion.

In the low budget definetly, especially in open maps. That's why I recommend an explody AG setup for the medium budget and higher.
Última edição por Corak_de em 12 de abr de 2024 03:56:14
"
Corak_de escreveu:
"
WilliamCZE escreveu:

In the low budget definetly, especially in open maps. That's why I recommend an explody AG setup for the medium budget and higher.

I see, once I transition to the medium budget, it should get better. :)
Can you even get demon harpies spectre anymore? I've been looking for them in global 6666 for a while but not luck
Hello!
Went all in on the scraps i had this league and i hit a brickwall on what to do next... i know im missing skin of the loyal and wand +a better cluster but will that really 10x my damage vs the CI medium budget one?

Thanks for all help in advance.
https://pastebin.com/qTK1ZJeL
Última edição por nemesis288 em 14 de abr de 2024 13:08:00

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional