Rogue's Harbor, we need to talk.

Rogue Harbor was a solo instance for a very brief time.

If it went back to that, I would Heist again.
Right now I only do it to get rid of the green contracts because of the godawful MTX sounds and the 20fps and the 30 second Rogue Harbor load times entering and exiting a Heist.

It's just not fun.
"
Gulch escreveu:
Rogue Harbor was a solo instance for a very brief time.

If it went back to that, I would Heist again.
Right now I only do it to get rid of the green contracts because of the godawful MTX sounds and the 20fps and the 30 second Rogue Harbor load times entering and exiting a Heist.

It's just not fun.

+1.

I'm blocking Heist in my atlas these days, possibly forever.
"
Toforto escreveu:
Bump until GGG sees this
I would be mostly repeating what was already said and I share the sentiment.

I suffered through campaign and given up on Heist challenges this league because of the harbor situation. I have around 70~90 fps in maps, and in towns it drops to 30 and dynamic resolution kicks in, that's crazy.
Última edição por Rafael64 em 3 de abr de 2024 16:30:08
Bump, make heist a solo town again, it was solo for a short time and for some reason they decided to make it forced multiplayer even though you aren't in a party with anyone there. Is the menagerie a town? No. Is the Forbidden Sanctum a town? No. Was Tane's Lab a town? No. So why is this the exception, nobody cares about seeing people's 500$ rainbow suit MTX and hearing their goblins while their PC melts, this is literally the one thing preventing me from fully enjoying heist, I would heist all day but I just can't because of this damn lag and all these loading screens.
Bump, the fact that this town isnt solo is the only thing keeping me from fully enjoying Heisting all day long.
"
Toforto escreveu:
Bump until GGG sees this

Heist literally crashes my PC.
I want this as well, the amount of noisy mtx is staggering.
Bump!
Bump yet again, I want to just Heist all day yet the MTX disco in this town keeps me(and many other people) from fully enjoying this league mechanic. Just make it solo already it would only be an upside.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional