[3.23] Chieftain + Warlock = THE GIGA EXPLODER! MF in T16 maps on a 1.5d budget!

Thanks for the explanation. I am very happy with the build compared to the meta PF Caustic Arrow. It's super tanky and the explosion so good for a <5div budget.

I have a few more questions: Should we allocate Elemental Overload (40% dmg increase with a bit of crit to reach 7-8% chance)? Also, is there a trick to cast the Penance Mark skill like only casting on rare/unique to ensure the minion's hp is high?

Also, I tried with penance brand of disspation + swift brand + concentration + culling strike. The clear and mobility is much better. You can cast brand and keep moving, only stopping for boss.
Última edição por minhphan em 10 de jan de 2024 15:04:30
"
minhphan escreveu:
Thanks for the explanation. I am very happy with the build compared to the meta PF Caustic Arrow. It's super tanky and the explosion so good for a <5div budget.

I have a few more questions: Should we allocate Elemental Overload (40% dmg increase with a bit of crit to reach 7-8% chance)? Also, is there a trick to cast the Penance Mark skill like only casting on rare/unique to ensure the minion's hp is high?

Also, I tried with penance brand of disspation + swift brand + concentration + culling strike. The clear and mobility is much better. You can cast brand and keep moving, only stopping for boss.

Nice! I might tinker with a brand setup at a later stage, but unfortunately I don't have time for that right now. :D

Update from me:
Yesterday I reached 100 and started to build the "high invest" version.
Right now I am at 800.000 ehp (with Molthen Shell up) with about 15m dps (if the explosion occurs ...). About 100div + Mageblood invested - so not too crazy.

I started to run Uberbosses.

So far:
Exarch is easy, killed him on the first try - can facetank everything except the explosion and we can't stand on the ground-stuff for too long.

Maven is a PIA as expected. There are so many phases and it's hard to get an explosion off in between. 3 tries so far, reached last phase twice.
I may just be too bad at the fight honestly. :D
But this is a great build to learn - can facetank most of the stuff, expecially the spawning Bosses are helping more for sustain than they are bothering me. :D
Only the "stand still" beam combined with the ground degen is very deadly, Fireball oneshots us as well.

The other uberbosses I didn't try yet.

As stated before: I think Maven and Sirus are hard to kill, the others might actually be quite easy.
"
Camaron escreveu:
Was thinking of flame totems? that way no need to recast so often and no need to stand still

Yeah, they are nice. They also provide Consecrated Ground.
Same "problem" applies. You wont have Infusion to boost the Explosion Damage and you wont be able to heal via Razor.
Hello Mangokid,

Been loving this build, thank you for all your work on it.

This is how far I've got currently:

https://pobb.in/PzEwR6EzX6nH

getting close to your original high damage/tankiness, have about 40 div now looking for next steps.

Are there any adaptations or tech that you have found that you would recommend going forwards - like dropping some tree for some cluster jewels, or other ideas?

Again thank you - having a blast!
Última edição por FunkinPink em 11 de jan de 2024 10:12:17
Thanks for the build..i have a question re lifetap as one of the main links please. How do you get it using RF?
Do you have any stats on needed radius? Like how big should the RF be vs. how big explosions are, or like looking at the gloves, how many meters for ignite proliferation?
Hey, I've been trying this build too, thank you for sharing it!

I also wondered about Elemental Overload - PoB shows a 20-30% dps increase with this keystone - I'm too new to PoE to fully understand how it works but I notice you didn't take this in your setup, is it just not viable and is PoB lying to me?

Is there any way to boost the single target DPS whilst running the MF version? The clear is just fine but some rares that get isolated take forever. Is the AOE radius important for this?

Thanks again,
~zaji.
"
FunkinPink escreveu:
Hello Mangokid,

Been loving this build, thank you for all your work on it.

This is how far I've got currently:

https://pobb.in/PzEwR6EzX6nH

getting close to your original high damage/tankiness, have about 40 div now looking for next steps.

Are there any adaptations or tech that you have found that you would recommend going forwards - like dropping some tree for some cluster jewels, or other ideas?

Again thank you - having a blast!

You can see a more or less min maxed MF Version on my profile. I did not have time yet to Update the Guide.

"
myndsnare escreveu:
Thanks for the build..i have a question re lifetap as one of the main links please. How do you get it using RF?

I had lifetap on my Shield Charge in the EB Setup. I am socket starved on the high invest build, so i removed it. RF is not the main dmg dealer. 😉

"
Brazosrr escreveu:
Do you have any stats on needed radius? Like how big should the RF be vs. how big explosions are, or like looking at the gloves, how many meters for ignite proliferation?

As much as you can get! 2.5m for the Explosion on pob feels fine, more feels finer.

"
kzaji escreveu:
Hey, I've been trying this build too, thank you for sharing it!

I also wondered about Elemental Overload - PoB shows a 20-30% dps increase with this keystone - I'm too new to PoE to fully understand how it works but I notice you didn't take this in your setup, is it just not viable and is PoB lying to me?

Is there any way to boost the single target DPS whilst running the MF version? The clear is just fine but some rares that get isolated take forever. Is the AOE radius important for this?

Thanks again,
~zaji.

Do you hit them with an Explosion? Some rares really can take some time, but there should not be more than 1 or 2 per map. Drag them into the next pack!

Also I took the Fire Mastery that refreshes the ignite on crit. Remove Combustion from the incinerate Setup, use increased crit support to keep the big ignites running.

*edit*
Yes, I forgot! The explosions can‘t crit and them are not a skill, so EO wont work despite pob calculating it. It does not work.
Última edição por Mangokid em 13 de jan de 2024 09:23:24
"
As much as you can get! 2.5m for the Explosion on pob feels fine, more feels finer.

Does the "spread ignite" mechanic stack? There's the gloves implicit and the fan the flames jewel notable, I assumed they didn't stack as it doesn't say "increase".

"
Do you hit them with an Explosion? Some rares really can take some time, but there should not be more than 1 or 2 per map. Drag them into the next pack!

Also I took the Fire Mastery that refreshes the ignite on crit. Remove Combustion from the incinerate Setup, use increased crit support to keep the big ignites running.

Yeah, or, I try to. Once they ignite it drops quick but it can take a while, the mobs from the curse seem to be just outside the range to hit him/my aoe. I think I need to increase the aoe size.

Oh I tried tinkering with crit too - if you do that though, that would make Elemental Overload even more viable? Is there a reason you didn't take it in that case?

Thanks!
"
kzaji escreveu:
"

Does the "spread ignite" mechanic stack? There's the gloves implicit and the fan the flames jewel notable, I assumed they didn't stack as it doesn't say "increase".

"

Yeah, or, I try to. Once they ignite it drops quick but it can take a while, the mobs from the curse seem to be just outside the range to hit him/my aoe. I think I need to increase the aoe size.

Oh I tried tinkering with crit too - if you do that though, that would make Elemental Overload even more viable? Is there a reason you didn't take it in that case?

Thanks!

EO only works for Incinerate. If you need too long to kill the phantasms it‘s a nice damage increase.

The spread does not stack. I had it on the gloves before, now I have Fan the Flames.
It doesn‘t really matter what you take. With FtF you can take Dot Multi on the Gloves, with ignite on the gloves you can take another Notable.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional