"we removed bind to left click for instant skills"

Well, I'm not spending more money on this if we're now downgrading the game just for console players.

If they're doing this for POE 2, get this... do it when poe 2 launches. Everybody expects things to be difference then anyway.
"
DarthSki44 escreveu:
"
Aynix escreveu:
No thankls and fuck you.

Lol glad you said it and not me. There is a zero percent chance my account would have survived this sort of commentary.

Jokes aside, it's pretty obvious this is a balance issue with console. It's clear they are designing PoE2 with accessibility on the console side in mind. Which makes sense considering the console market size, and how much they have sort of missed out on with PoE1 as an afterthought on Xbox & PS4. (Why there hasn't been a pS5 version / upgrade is beyond me)

You probablly right abouy the balance issue with console but i think nerfing pc is not the way to go......they could add a slot on console that auto cast a skill on cooldown? this way console have this feature and pc are not nerf.
POV: Next league with the left click QoLs
This is so F-ing stupid. balance console your own way leave poe 1 alone. dont integrate casual bs like this into the core pc game!!
Also i have a feeling it's so quiet on teasers since this has dropped and backlashed, that more of this nonsense is coming.
"
vegeta1991 escreveu:
Also i have a feeling it's so quiet on teasers since this has dropped and backlashed, that more of this nonsense is coming.

This.
PLS NO!!!
"
HimitsuNoChikara escreveu:
POV: Next league with the left click QoLs

NGL I chuckled
Im glad they removed it. It always felt unintended. It also isnt creating "socket pressure" its creating "laziness pressure". People now have to use an additional skill by pressing a button, thats it. Theres like 20+ keys to choose from in addition to the fact that most mice in 2024 have numerous keys if not 12 or more, so I think people are over reacting.
"
vegeta1991 escreveu:
This is so F-ing stupid. balance console your own way leave poe 1 alone. dont integrate casual bs like this into the core pc game!!

Ironically having it on LMB was definitely more casual. Now if you want automation you have to work it into your build instead of just overlapping it with movement.

So actually this is a net win for hardcore, difficulty and balance enjoyers.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional