3.24.1 Patch Notes

If the didn't fix it, majority would leave in a week because t0 uniques are cheap, mirrors are cheap, not much to grind for, especiallt with att t1s graveyard crafting.

But when they fix, people who hadn't a chance to abuse frogs and then exiles and then the tormented farming or have 6men party buddies, got ~twice poorer and now need to grind way more to get thsoe chase items.

Three times this league had huge farming abuses, league deserves a restart :D
As someone who does not do these giga juicing starts, I wish the changes would come fast (<day) or not at all.

It is too hard to interact with an economy that changes back and forth due to these large patches occurring in this league
So i sold my headhunter yesterday for 36 div because prices were falling...... can i get a refund? Lol
Can your just restart league like new "race" for the remaining 2-3 month?
Don't close this league, just give another option for normal people and look what people choice.
I think this is will be good experiment because currenly state is league is DEAD.
Thank you!
GGG Why can't you make a t17 like cortex that has nothing to do with it
stack coffins of the same type and level (no need for many, 20 is enough)
stop interfering so much...its 2 weeks into league, just let things happen. i almost had 25 divs for a HH now i cant afford one. you only screwing over the normal players. the 1% already had 10 HH and 10 MB
reduce the sound of automated molten shell in hideout too please. Not just warcries and bloodrage :)

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional