3.24 KissMeQuick's Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion Occultist — Hyper Strong — Budget — T17 — Ubers

would you be willing to post Pathofexile/trade links for each slot? it would help a ton in directing. thanks!
Hey there, i started following your build and i need some advice in ugprading my gear ~ budget 10 divs

https://pobb.in/-3eVea-jvKa5

Also what can i do more to get res capped besides the ring with frostbite on hit

Thanks in advance for the advice.
Última edição por DongMeister em 23 de abr de 2024 00:26:35
Hey!

Thanks for the amazing build. I went with the defensive option you posted here and it feels decent. PLaystyle is great but im struggling on damage... any help is appreciated on what to do next.
"
DongMeister escreveu:
Hey there, i started following your build and i need some advice in ugprading my gear ~ budget 10 divs

https://pobb.in/-3eVea-jvKa5

Also what can i do more to get res capped besides the ring with frostbite on hit

Thanks in advance for the advice.

You could just switch your rare jewel for one with a bit of res
im looking at the mageblood/headhunter build and i keep reading in the posts that you need max resist without flasks, but your pob doesnt have max res without flasks though.

Did you inflate the build elsewhere? also why does that build have 7links, whats the culling strike gem for?
i also lack the damage, what could i to to improve it?
i get about 7.5m dps rn at lvl 95, unsure of what i should upgrade for more dps.
https://pobb.in/r-28P0la78Ie
very nice build sir, just a quick question, can I use A spell echo to replace A unleash? What's the difference between them?
Dunno how can I reach such resultativity with the build. This char is dead as sh%t. Even not a glass cannon, cant tank, cant kill... Lvl 92 atm and its power enough for clearing t16 Crimson temple with 2-3 accidental deaths... We swap determination for HoP, we have no block, we have ~4000 hp... Too squishy. The only rare thing in build is HUGE resistances ring and that's all.

I wonder what shall I improve to play it as "hyper strong-budget-T17" as was stated xD
Even if we exclude "budget" part...

P.S.
I don't even mention that mobility sucks. Frostblink is 5 sec CD and no increased MS on Ralakesh's. When I unload my 4 stacks of Exsanguinate and enemy is not dead = GG. Literally no escape.
Última edição por Toughest26 em 27 de abr de 2024 12:47:56
Build looks solid, thought I'd just check it out. It's almost the same as the Occultist Hexblast Mines I made. Except your defense looks better. Like the helmet option.

Where are you getting the 35% recoup? I see the 25% from leech mastery from ES leech. I only see about 85 regen though. 8% physical as fire on shield is nice, with endurance charges at 4 I think for an extra 16% physical reduction. Still does not seem like very much physical reduction, although I guess high recoup/regen and life hit would compensate for that.

I just don't see where you are getting all the life regen/recoup from. I must be over looking something.

thanks

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional