Game Has Died,

Topic

Why fix something that isn't broken?

Removing sextants and changing scarabs was just (*****) <-insert what word you want)

now gating it behind curation's which have been shadow nered,. 5div per scarab extremely rare and as soon as streamer's release a start that's kinda broken you remove it all
Último bump em 1 de mai de 2024 08:54:37
from other similar topic:
"
Nomancs escreveu:
Because some people bothered GGG about removing sextants as they didin’t want to prepare their maps, like:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3439166
They also didin’t want to run lab and didint want to buy enchants.

Be careful what you wish for.

It seems the guy who demanded sextant to be removed is not interested in playing after he got what he wanted.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
"
TiLung escreveu:
Removing sextants and changing scarabs was just GENIUS) <-insert what word you want)
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
Nomancs escreveu:
"
Nomancs escreveu:
Because some people bothered GGG about removing sextants as they didin’t want to prepare their maps, like:

It seems the guy who demanded sextant to be removed is not interested in playing after he got what he wanted.

That is just poetry what an (*****)
Última edição por TiLung em 13 de abr de 2024 12:53:49
"
TiLung escreveu:
"
Nomancs escreveu:
"
Nomancs escreveu:

That is just poetry what an (*****)

"
ArtCrusade escreveu:
"
TiLung escreveu:
Removing sextants and changing scarabs was just GENIUS) <-insert what word you want)

XD , Depends in what sense I am more on the lines of Genius'ly stupid
Última edição por TiLung em 13 de abr de 2024 12:55:21
Yeah getting a chance to actually play with it, I do prefer the new Scarab system, it just pushes several systems into one unified system that helps cut down on the half dozen ways to manipulate maps into a simplfied version. Crushing previous scarabs into several thousand vieled scarabs that created a ton of work without an easy fix that was easy to fix (automating the change, particularly for those with a Fragments tab, a way to unveil more than one at a time, etc) wasn't particularly well thought out, but this game NEEDS every chance to simplify and unify systems.

Also the reduction of FOMO of the 'wizard chores' that any daily quest system creates I appreciate.
The way this was implemented was obvious to the fact there are no alpha testers
i have 10k of those scarab fragments in standard,. Thanks GGG
"
TiLung escreveu:
Topic

Why fix something that isn't broken?

Removing sextants and changing scarabs was just (*****) <-insert what word you want)

now gating it behind curation's which have been shadow nered,. 5div per scarab extremely rare and as soon as streamer's release a start that's kinda broken you remove it all

Sextants was the most broken thing in the game from a QoL perspective. I love the Scarab changes.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Última edição por Phrazz em 13 de abr de 2024 17:21:36
"
Phrazz escreveu:

Sextants was the most broken thing in the game from a QoL perspective. I love the Scarab changes.

This. I don't know if this change is a nerf or not, but I've always hated the tedious process of rolling sextants or buying compasses/watchstones. Merging everything into scarabs definitely feels like a huge QoL in this regard.
Sextant Rollers that were making huge amount of money would disagree /s

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional