❄️The Snowflake - Cold Crit Holy Relic of Conviction - shatters, zoomzoom, bossing, T17 ❄️

how come by relics aren’t really freezing mobs? I thought my screen would be way more full of frozen mobs tbh. Was hoping the freeze would be my main defence
"
YallaHabibi escreveu:
how come by relics aren’t really freezing mobs? I thought my screen would be way more full of frozen mobs tbh. Was hoping the freeze would be my main defence

which mobs are you talking about?

your approach is quite different, alot more defensive. you miss thee spirit offering which is huge amount of damage, and crit multi on the tree, resulting in overall ~1/3rd of max. possible dps, so you might freeze mobs less reliably.

try to skip the block completely for more damage and see if it feels better.

your str and int is not balanced, you dont get full effect of rational doctrine.

the recover life on killing blow tattoo, does it work? you dont get the killing blow, your minions do, so it should not work

if you have the money for the mageblood, you should also be able to afford better cluster jewels, your current ones are not that great.

also if you go for avoid ailments, I would try to get 100%, you only have 53%

in which situations you think lethe shade is worth the two points?

30q ashes and a 21/20 gem would also be better.

also I think steelskin should never be skipped.
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
some additional cons with this specific build:
1) Knockback definitely impacts the DPS negatively since the Relics have to reposition themselves constantly
2) when you go Cold you can't use Asenath, so no explosions which also makes the clear worse
3) Rational Doctrine is super annoying since you have to bring the attributes to the same number and also you have to position enemies onto the conc ground
it also limits your choice for tattos
4) there is not one EE Skin of the Lords with the right colors for sale, and if there would come one it probably would be super expensive
Diallas is just way easier to obtain, even with good corruptions (+1 gem or +2 minion gems)

"
BeRse escreveu:
some additional cons with this specific build:
1) Knockback definitely impacts the DPS negatively since the Relics have to reposition themselves constantly
2) when you go Cold you can't use Asenath, so no explosions which also makes the clear worse
3) Rational Doctrine is super annoying since you have to bring the attributes to the same number and also you have to position enemies onto the conc ground
it also limits your choice for tattos
4) there is not one EE Skin of the Lords with the right colors for sale, and if there would come one it probably would be super expensive
Diallas is just way easier to obtain, even with good corruptions (+1 gem or +2 minion gems)

thanks for the comments, some thoughts on that:

1) the AoE is huge, so they dont need to "reposition" and if you dont like knockback, skip it, its not mandatory or build-defining. I now have 10% knockback and feel very safe with it.

2) clear oneshots everything, asenath will not add much extra clear imo. You can see in the videos and when you play, clear is not an issue, one click to clear the screen.

3) its not "super annoying" this league imo, since you have tattoos to help out, resulting in only one int- or strength node to balance it out completely. you dont need to "position" enemies on conc ground, since Zealotry will create it for you on the enemy. There aren't any must have tattoos anyways, so it is a fine trade-off. again it is not mandatory to use it, if you don't like it , use a rare jewel. its not build-defining, but a super strong addition with little to fix to make it work, plus its really cheap this league, contrary to the 19d amanamus gaze.

4) I provided alternative medium-budget trees that grab the EE keystone on the tree with little damage lost, and dont use the impossible escape. So you can grab a cheap Skin, or medium priced one with another useful keystone.

the poison variant with dialla is half as tanky because no spell supression/ less max hit, half as much sustain because not ES on hit, and does half as much damage highend so I still think cold/crit is much better overall.
Última edição por cmphx em 22 de abr de 2024 10:53:05
Hello, very cool ideas gonna build this for sure.

One question why u go for mistress of sacrifice ?
Is it to just get some crit for rational doctrine ?
cuz i may go for plaguebringuer for aoe + dmg and less damage taken
"
hir7z escreveu:
Hello, very cool ideas gonna build this for sure.

One question why u go for mistress of sacrifice ?
Is it to just get some crit for rational doctrine ?
cuz i may go for plaguebringuer for aoe + dmg and less damage taken

crit for doctrine, skill effect duration for steelskin, offering and divine blessing.

how will you have uptime on plaguebringer? the offering consumes all corpses, so none are left to trigger it in a boss fight. only solution would be to support it with spell cascade, but we are so gem starved.

and you only consume it once every 8 seconds, so only 50% uptime on the AoE too. Not a good node imo.
oh i misread and thought mistress of sacrifice was offering duration, good points on the uptime of plaguebringer

ty for the help.
Última edição por hir7z em 22 de abr de 2024 11:17:36
guys im more or less done with the league and will be selling some of gear that i saved to guide-readers (esp. swords, chests, rares) so pm or lmk ingame what you would need
Última edição por cmphx em 22 de abr de 2024 12:31:37
"
cmphx escreveu:

the poison variant with dialla is half as tanky because no spell supression/ less max hit, half as much sustain because not ES on hit, and does half as much damage highend so I still think cold/crit is much better overall.

disagree with all points
its definitely possible to build the Dialla version tanky:
capped Block/Spell Block + high Armour + high resis + 5,5k life
look for example at the version from balormage
btw adding a second curse like Temporal Chains to your AG, would also help with defense ...

its also possible to get mana on hit, but even without it i never felt i had problems with sustain

50% of your damage depends on EE/conc ground/max charges - thats a lot of conditions and none of that is needed in the poison variant
plus you only look at the number in POB, which is definitely not calculated correctly at the moment

did you ever ask yourself why almost nobody plays this skill as a cold variant?

Última edição por BeRse em 22 de abr de 2024 13:11:50
"
BeRse escreveu:
"
cmphx escreveu:

disagree with all points
its definitely possible to build the Dialla version tanky:
capped Block/Spell Block + high Armour + high resis + 5,5k life
look for example at the version from balormage
btw adding a second curse like Temporal Chains to your AG, would also help with defense ...

its also possible to get mana on hit, but even without it i never felt i had problems with sustain

50% of your damage depends on EE/conc ground/max charges - thats a lot of conditions and none of that is needed in the poison variant
plus you only look at the number in POB, which is definitely not calculated correctly at the moment

did you ever ask yourself why almost nobody plays this skill as a cold variant?

yeah, right, you "only" need permanent 15 wither stacks and wait for 5seconds until you get full poison damage. ok.

I get it, you don't like the cold version, so stick to the poison one, I'm not forcing you. The guide is for people who want to try something different, thats all.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional