Introducing 100+ scarabs and 70+ Allflame Embers

I like the scarab change. I even like the amount of scarabs.

But I've said it before and I'll say it again; you need to connect the stash tab to the map device for easier access to scarabs, maps, fragments and whatnot. And what did they do this league? They freakin' added it - but only for Allflame embers.

Now, add access to everything else.

And also; all scarabs need their "100% increased" node on the atlas tree.

Thanks.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Some kind tiered menu would be nice for each slot of a map, that accesses your stash and then you would be able to choose scarabs based on their primary theme and a submenu for the scarab itself while also being able to choose the number.

that would be enough to fix the scarab issues imo. but that would be QoL and thats impossible.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
Yes, they should just leave the main scarabs for each content. Too much bloat in this game already.
IGN: Ziggro
"
Draegnarrr escreveu:
they should cull them though its an extremely messy system right now, if anything they can just cut, buff or amalgamate all the low usage ones and it'd tidy the list up nicely (i'm sure they have the usage statistics)

I'd be in favor of just changing some of them cuz a lot of them don't do anything useful or interesting. I can't sell them and won't use use them myself so I literally just vendor trash them all the time to try and reroll them into ones that are worth something.
I like the Scarabs.

Much better than the way it was.
Última edição por SPYDER680 em 17 de abr de 2024 16:00:45

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional