3.24.1 Hotfix 4

Thank you for continuing to work on patches and bug fixes. You have done a great job balancing things within an increasingly complex system. Most league content earns a consistent income and most content feels great to engage with. Thanks for all your work!
enjoying the league :^)
So what are some of the games you guys are playing now since this league is kinda already ded from lack of quality check/exploits and cheats?
would be great if you added "Monster: #" (monster name) to trade site given there are mods on corpses that "require at least 2 other corpses of the same monster name". cannot understand why it's not searchable or even available for "sort by", if you introduce something like this to your game.
Are you sure that beast+essense fix works?
Can someone confirm?
"
CrazyFlik escreveu:
Are you sure that beast+essense fix works?
Can someone confirm?

i do confirm, killed beast in essence yesterday
It would be nice to see better buffs earlier in progression and less for later game players. The bell curve of currency and power looks like a right angle at the moment with t-17s being the point at which it turns from a dessert to an ocean. Yes,... scarabs and such drop more but you tripled them which means triple the trading time UNLESS of course you've already made that t-17 right angle turn into rich land. If you want a community style game then you need to ease the tension on the economy a bit. I haven't seen a divine drop in a week. It doesn't matter if headhunter is 10 div if lower level players cant find 10 div. Headhunter isnt the issue nor is mageblood. The issue is that the rich players have no need of poorer players now. So they die in the desert of brokeness. Poor players cant buy from the rich either because they have all the gear and supplies they need from the graveyard and t-17 strats. While the rest of us just sit and stare at a trading screen where no one ever answers unless we give away half of our accrued wealth to run a single strat hoping to make back a chaos. THE WORST PART OF ALL is that you guys aren't even saying anything. You can't leave the players guessing if you've moved on from this league and we are wasting our time waiting and trying. This is a PR nightmare. You guys were probably at the highest point ever in our eyes. You did all these interviews and had our hopes at the highest in a LONG time. This radio silence is just slowing draining our hopes that you guys really care and know what you are doing here. Dont get me wrong love you guys, you work hard you make quality stuff. Tight now though you are showing a lack of follow through and care in your product. all eyes are on you. well most eyes, many are turning away and fast. You really need to stop this bleeding. At least say something. It feels like ya'll hiding either hiding in shame or just secretly gave up on your own league here. I hope you guys do something I love this game and the online community but everyone has their limits. I hope your cone of silence goes away soon or your player base will.
GL EXILE!
"
KingGraybeard escreveu:
It would be nice to see better buffs earlier in progression and less for later game players. The bell curve of currency and power looks like a right angle at the moment with t-17s being the point at which it turns from a dessert to an ocean. Yes,... scarabs and such drop more but you tripled them which means triple the trading time UNLESS of course you've already made that t-17 right angle turn into rich land. If you want a community style game then you need to ease the tension on the economy a bit. I haven't seen a divine drop in a week. It doesn't matter if headhunter is 10 div if lower level players cant find 10 div. Headhunter isnt the issue nor is mageblood. The issue is that the rich players have no need of poorer players now. So they die in the desert of brokeness. Poor players cant buy from the rich either because they have all the gear and supplies they need from the graveyard and t-17 strats. While the rest of us just sit and stare at a trading screen where no one ever answers unless we give away half of our accrued wealth to run a single strat hoping to make back a chaos. THE WORST PART OF ALL is that you guys aren't even saying anything. You can't leave the players guessing if you've moved on from this league and we are wasting our time waiting and trying. This is a PR nightmare. You guys were probably at the highest point ever in our eyes. You did all these interviews and had our hopes at the highest in a LONG time. This radio silence is just slowing draining our hopes that you guys really care and know what you are doing here. Dont get me wrong love you guys, you work hard you make quality stuff. Tight now though you are showing a lack of follow through and care in your product. all eyes are on you. well most eyes, many are turning away and fast. You really need to stop this bleeding. At least say something. It feels like ya'll hiding either hiding in shame or just secretly gave up on your own league here. I hope you guys do something I love this game and the online community but everyone has their limits. I hope your cone of silence goes away soon or your player base will.
Agreed
couldn't agree more
Yay I got inscribed ultimatum for defiance of destiny(omega rare) oh wait it's 4 divines so whats the point to play your old league mechanics when the only good strategy is to go for tier 17 map and farm meatsacks all day long and print tier 1/0 uniques buff the league mechanics or nerf the tier 17 maps

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional