Common Suggestions and Feedback (with Dev Responses)

"
Lapinsonni escreveu:
So it's better to post suggestions straight in this thread that you don't have to search through those endless thread posts.

My suggestions (without searching trough every single thread) are:
- When you sell/trade items with an NPC in town, let's say with Nessa of act I, it's quite clumsy. You can't change the positions of items on the sell offer table (to fit everything in better like in tetris :), if you click on them they go back to your characters inventory. Also you can't right click or double click items in your inventory to send them straightly to NPCs sell table. Are you improving this thing?

- Second thing is to add more foreign letters when you try to name your character or when naming your account. I'm from Finland and we use ä, ö and å. So I can't name my character as Lapinhärkä but I've to use Lapinharka. Adding more letters?

1. The sell space is much larger than your inventory, therefore space in the sell inventory shouldn't be a problem. The selling UI will eventually be improved.

2. The problem with this comes with players trying to message each other. North Americans and many people around the world won't be able to readily use those characters.
THis info about the character wipe could go in a similar "F.A.Q." sticky in Beta General Discussion perhaps?

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/36519/page/1#p503330

"
Lapinsonni escreveu:
Also you can't right click or double click items in your inventory to send them straightly to NPCs sell table.
Shift-click
"
Mark_GGG escreveu:
"
Lapinsonni escreveu:
Also you can't right click or double click items in your inventory to send them straightly to NPCs sell table.
Shift-click

Mark, thanks for posting here. Is there a plan to make the shift click functionality work when moving items to stash?
I imagine that this is probably an inevitability, but it is a common suggestion so I should probably post it here.
"
Mark, thanks for posting here. Is there a plan to make the shift click functionality work when moving items to stash?
I imagine that this is probably an inevitability, but it is a common suggestion so I should probably post it here.
It would need a different input, as shift-click outside of selling things is already used to unstack stackable items.
I would not be surprised to see it implemented with some key+click combination at some point since people seem to want it, but I'm not involved with that and thus not aware of what plans, if any, are in progress.
Personally, I can't see myself using such a thing at all - I keep my stash organised so I can find things, which requires putting things in the specific places they belong, not just having them go to the first open space.
you... They belong in good and bad clusters! With coupled naming I have to organize them into general clusters, making the reach for good gear harder!

I got no trouble with the inventory or making choices on what to pick up.

My issue is with the stash which is 4 tabs standard and should be at least twice that size.
Otherwise we'll be forced to muling or buying tabs. We all know the tabs will be bought since the game is all about collecting. You'll get to sell tabs from 8 tabs too, I bet you will. 8 tabs isn't enough for a small collection. A medium size will be like 30 tabs, at least. Actually I'd want such space for recipys only to make it comfortable. If I want to have a large collection, I'm going to have to dump alot of money into this. So being cheap on stash tabs is rather .. cheap.
Última edição por Deafjester em 29 de jun de 2012 06:59:36
17. Increase the inventory space/increase town portal scroll drops.
Right now the inventory space is working as intended. If it were made any larger, then there would be more magic items and rares to sell, increasing the number of orbs of alteration you'd get, or increasing the number of rares on the trade market. This would create problems with the way the economy is designed. It's intended that you ration your town portal scrolls, but later in the game they will drop far more frequently (and so will rares).

This sounds reasonable but the only problem is the stash is friggin huge with limited inventory there is no way in hell you could fill your stash with items if you can only carry like 3 items at a time , what about changing gear sets for pvp, have you picked up 3 weapons then noticed an ugly unused chunk of inventory space at bottom you could not fill, items need to be scaled down 1-2 squares so you can kill more than 3 monsters before you have to port, It will increase playablilty of the game and all ARPG are about farming the best gear for your toon this is almost diminishing and adverse to that honestly the game is really enjoyable but the inventory sucks and I am being really honest with you guys the stash is a good size, but how are people going to fill such a large stash with orbs if you cannot vendor enough items
"
Mark_GGG escreveu:
"
Lapinsonni escreveu:
Shift-click

Ok, shift was the hidden key, thanks. But could it be changed only to right/left click as it would be more handy to use?
Última edição por Lapinsonni em 29 de jun de 2012 07:43:56
Hmmm are there any plans to add a buff-icon-timer for flask buffs? Similarly, would there be any effect to notify when a flask is being used up? (some kind of red/blue/green/magenta glow on the flask itself, respectively)

Diamond flasks, granite flasks, and the resist flasks have their own buff timer, so why not normal HP/MP flasks having one for their own special buffs?

And besides my suggestion, if two flasks with different buffs are used, (56% increased armor and 72% increased evasion) would they both have an effect for the duration?
IGN: Sudoku
Última edição por soundee em 29 de jun de 2012 11:56:54
"
soundee escreveu:
Hmmm are there any plans to add a buff-icon-timer for flask buffs? Similarly, would there be any effect to notify when a flask is being used up? (some kind of red/blue/green/magenta glow on the flask itself, respectively)

Diamond flasks, granite flasks, and the resist flasks have their own buff timer, so why not normal HP/MP flasks having one for their own special buffs?

And besides my suggestion, if two flasks with different buffs are used, (56% increased armor and 72% increased evasion) would they both have an effect for the duration?

I'll add this to the list. The reason a traditional buff timer wouldn't work is because the timer wouldn't be accurate if, for example, you were almost full on life to begin with. It wouldn't last for 7 seconds, or whatever. It'd just last until life was full. I think a constructive suggestion would be to add a glowing effect to your flask icon while the buffs are active, rather than a buff icon on the top left of the screen.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional