/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

Anybody if they will do 8 for 4 tab deals again? Or say cheap guild tabs? 20 bucks for 4 guild tabs is pretty steep, considering last we you could get 12 personal tabs for almost the price of 4 guild tabs.
"
Maoday escreveu:
Anybody if they will do 8 for 4 tab deals again? Or say cheap guild tabs? 20 bucks for 4 guild tabs is pretty steep, considering last we you could get 12 personal tabs for almost the price of 4 guild tabs.

They've never done 8 for 4 tab deals. I'm not sure what you're asking.
IRON MAN
Necrotic Footprints effect 35% off - 45 points.
IRON MAN
Bell Lizard pet 36% off - 95 points.
IRON MAN
Arctic Weapon effect 36% off - 160 points.
IRON MAN
Verdant Armour Pack 23% off - 275 points.
IRON MAN
Well, now I feel kinda stupid for being an early-adopter of the Verdant set. I would never have guessed that the set would be so deeply discounted, or so soon. And, no, I dun think it would be appropriate to hit up Support for a deal. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah escreveu:
Well, now I feel kinda stupid for being an early-adopter of the Verdant set. I would never have guessed that the set would be so deeply discounted, or so soon. And, no, I dun think it would be appropriate to hit up Support for a deal. ='[.]'=

You got to be a moose for a month before all these late adopters. Admit it - totally worth it.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
"
Dreggon escreveu:

Last full gear was Seraph Armour Set on June 29th. So what's the difference (other than the word set or pack) between a set and a pack? Consistency please GGG. Oh wait... this is GGG, there is inconsistency and imbalance in PoE forever. What was I expecting? My bad.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Arrowneous escreveu:
"
Dreggon escreveu:

Last full gear was Seraph Armour Set on June 29th. So what's the difference (other than the word set or pack) between a set and a pack? Consistency please GGG. Oh wait... this is GGG, there is inconsistency and imbalance in PoE forever. What was I expecting? My bad.
Wow man really? Do you have to find something to complain about in everything GGG does?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional