/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

15 minutes to horrible realisation that
"
Chris escreveu:
"
Dreggon escreveu:
Any word on the minor-but-really-important-to-some-people issue of stash tab bundles not going on sale?

It's on Dylan's list to add support for! Coming soon.

actually means "He has a loooong list of stuff to add. Get patient."
IRON MAN
radiant weapon for 95
IRON MAN
Última edição por Dreggon em 20 de mai de 2013 03:12:42
"
Dreggon escreveu:
radiant weapon for 95

Aww this is really nice. I am still considering the ebony effect or this one.
ign: Ederyirn

Playing on Singapore gateway.
Hardcore mode fan since d2 classic! Afk-ing mostly o_O. Doing Lunaris 3 and slowly progressing :P
20 minutes! Money says that it's not going anywhere because Dylan probably hasn't done that relatively unimportant thing that only one person (me) wants him to do. Priorities!
IRON MAN
Shadow Dance. Odd thing about the dances is that I can't buy any, because it claims I already own them. But I don't.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon escreveu:
Shadow Dance. Odd thing about the dances is that I can't buy any, because it claims I already own them. But I don't.

You know who to contact over that. :)
Predecessor! Paragon is BACK.
Finished Dragons Dogma 2 at 327 hours, 9 playthroughs. Loved every minute.
Holy shit, Assassins Creed ARPG trilogy isnt shit. 3D titan quest with better writing?
Dungeon Encounters is brilliant. Square Enix should stop banking on bloatjunk like ffxvi and ff7r.
"
Charan escreveu:
"
Dreggon escreveu:

You know who to contact over that. :)

Dylan, to tell him to hurry up and put bundles on sale?
IRON MAN
Divine Sign for 85
IRON MAN
Siege Firestorm for 10
IRON MAN
30 minutes to go. Guessing Ivory Scorpion.

Also, courtesy of Chris: stash tab bundles apparently on-sale for 120 points - which is the same as buying 6 tabs when tabs are on sale. Premium bundles on-sale for 160, a saving of 20.
IRON MAN

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional