Season Two, Event 179: 3 Hour Cutthroat Party

died at forest as well
manage to kill two of them before falling
now i cant get past ledge cuz there are camper there lol
Died to Merveil phase 2, unnecessarily after 1hr 55. Level 14; I must have been between 14th & 18th in all, and 3rd Ranger.

Found (from monster kills) 2 yellow bows in Terraces + Tidal Island; I pretty much knew then that I'd be OK for a little while. Kept me going all the way to prison.

Última edição por Bleef em 24 de mai de 2013 16:26:45
"
FIreskull escreveu:
Like the other 3 hour race I died in forrest... Gonna Watch the fuck out for that place Next time... Fun while it lasted.

They raped our whole 6 man grp actually :o
Is it possible to make it so anyway gateway can see all the others? Being US and not seeing Singapore\Euro is a bummer.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
The results of this race clearly shows that the high level players shouldnt be able to enter low level areas and kill low leveled people.

Or a damage penalty must be added. We started as 500 people to this race and ended up about 100 people and only 20 of them are online.
IGN: DrThrum
I just did 3 hours of cardio training.
made a ranger with less than 5 minutes left in the race and got top 10. hmm...
@BUTTKITCHEN
It's because there is no noob protection. If you are 3 levels below you have a huge disadvantage and a lvl 1 killing a lvl 20 is impossible.

So I suggest invade the rushers early on and slow them down/kill them ;)

5 random uniques. gg
IGN: Rollface
"
grindis123 escreveu:

5 random uniques. gg

So this is where they go... was wondering why I am not receiving any. :p

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional