Power siphon Marauder (Tank, DPS, Can do any map) 23k+ dps, 5600+ hp (non kaoms)

What gems would you use if you just had a 5L?
IGN:Onkles
I guess chain would be the easier to remove...
"
Laxhilding escreveu:
What gems would you use if you just had a 5L?

I answered this in my original post
Gotta go fast
I literally can't find a physical power syphon CI mara build, anywhere. Pretty lame, I have a nice phy wand and want to use it.
I guess I could roll a witch... but my mara is already leveled and had his tree wiped free after the patch.
Última edição por lsp em 9 de jul de 2013 07:53:03
"
lsp escreveu:
I literally can't find a physical power syphon CI mara build, anywhere. Pretty lame, I have a nice phy wand and want to use it.
I guess I could roll a witch... but my mara is already leveled and had his tree wiped free after the patch.

Crit chance is extremely important for a PS wand, also the flat physical roll is very important since the base damage is very low, I don't feel this is a very good wand to try to PS with. Also if you are going to go physical wander it's almost a requirement that you go ES based.
Gotta go fast
How much would be a decent wand for this build?, im currently lvl 56 i feel i lack of a good wand.
Ok, Maligaros (as already stated) are very good for this build as well. Quite possibly better than tf depending on your gear. Definitely recommended if you have the gcp's to spare and not enough for thunderfist.
"
gianbf escreveu:
How much would be a decent wand for this build?, im currently lvl 56 i feel i lack of a good wand.

Mine will be for sale soon, but if your looking for one around my level of wand probably between 3-8 exalts. If you know how to manage your gear stats well, you can probably spend 1 exalt and be fine :)!
Gotta go fast
i just crafted this thing, Maybe worth exal it?, what u think.
"
gianbf escreveu:
i just crafted this thing, Maybe worth exal it?, what u think.

I wouldn't, but its up to you
Gotta go fast

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional