{3.2.0} Spectral Gods: [Life Based Spectre/Golem Hybrid Summoner | Clear Speed | End Game Bossing]

Finally, the new BiS amulet for Spectres imo, 10% chance for minions to deal double damage every 5 seconds for 5 seconds is totally silly on Solar Guards. My gear's done, don't need anything else for my Summoner this league since I'm probably using her just for MF speed mapping.
Última edição por ultimatecat em 13 de mar de 2018 10:10:40
HC viable yes?
Anyone know if (RS + Minion Damage + Spell Echo + GMP + faster Proj + elemental focus) is still best for solar guards?
"
Tecken1407 escreveu:
HC viable yes?

Yes.

"
Anyone know if (RS + Minion Damage + Spell Echo + GMP + faster Proj + elemental focus) is still best for solar guards?

I haven't used Faster Projectiles on Solar Guards, Goats, or Flame Sentinels for a few leagues now for a few reasons.

But the most important ones would be because you don't need the extra range and having another green socket would mean gimping your top end potential dps in the situation where you actually need the extra DPS to kill certain things faster, like Shaper Guardians or Shaper himself (while if you only use one green, you can just swap GMP with Slower Projectiles and you'll pretty much maxed out on what your Solar Guards can do in terms of DPS).

I'd suggest : RS + Minion Damage + Spell Echo + Ele Focus + Cont. Des + GMP/SP
Anyone knows if the author still plans on updating the guide? I don't want to be rude or anything since that kind of stuff takes a lot of time. I would just like to know if I should check another guide instead.
"
Maximanx88 escreveu:
Anyone knows if the author still plans on updating the guide? I don't want to be rude or anything since that kind of stuff takes a lot of time. I would just like to know if I should check another guide instead.
No He doesn't play about 2 or more weeks. He didn't know how feel build, because he don't play now. Maybe another players will update.
- Act 3 Flame sentinels from Solaris temple. [GMP + spell echo + minion dmg]

What means this GMP ? :(
Greater Multiple Projectiles
Is it possible to have 3 same spectres ? Cuz im trying to mark with "A" the dead body and everytime igot only 2 of them , and i click it once- from the bodies in desecrete and it respawns 2 bodies why ?
"
arcadiyan escreveu:
Is it possible to have 3 same spectres ? Cuz im trying to mark with "A" the dead body and everytime igot only 2 of them , and i click it once- from the bodies in desecrete and it respawns 2 bodies why ?

Thats because of the Spell Echo, it repeats not only the spells of your spectres, but also the raise spectre spell. You need to remove the spell echo gem to raise your spectres and then put it again. It's a little bit annoying at first, but you get used to it.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional