0.11.0e Patch Notes

"

Another example of being completely out of touch. This change isn't going to remotely "destroy RMT sites". In fact, its not even going to slow them down. It will have zero impact.

This is a classic example of a developer making a change that only negatively effects the normal playerbase, and nothing else. The fact that you even have the idea of "destroying RMT sites" is disappointing.

Said the RMT mule account.
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
"
Psyborg escreveu:
First this, then no whispers from characters under lv10, then lv25, then you cant use trade or global until lv20...and then....heres my favorite from aion....you are completely mute until lv10!

However, as I said earlier, I would have preferred a cascading system (able to trade Alchs earlier than 25, unable to trade Exalts until 50+), but I guess something like this is okay too.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Última edição por ScrotieMcB em 14 de jun de 2013 02:34:30
Don't start whining again guys. This will not affect any user that is currently playing. If you have at least one character with 25 level+ then there is no problem for you, for any league and any character.
RMT sites make new accounts for each trade so they are less likely to get caught. This WILL slow them down. And maybe GGG got a way to track them down easier with this way.
Seeing a "new player" leveling a character to 25 with account A, then getting 10 exalts from account B and after that give them to account C is not normal. Something is wrong in most cases.
nice work guys!
Current League: Anarchy @BigGuyKahn
Sell Lists:
Anarchy: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/428350
SoftCore: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/391912
Excellent work, I'm all for this
"
ScrotieMcB escreveu:
"
Psyborg escreveu:
First this, then no whispers from characters under lv10, then lv25, then you cant use trade or global until lv20...and then....heres my favorite from aion....you are completely mute until lv10!

However, as I said earlier, I would have preferred a cascading system (able to trade Alchs earlier than 25, unable to trade Exalts until 50+), but I guess something like this is okay too.

LOL...I can never be mad at grumpycat. I really think there should be some way of having an "account in good standing" or something, to bypass this. Something where you can easily prove to a support rep that you are a normal player. I dont believe this will affect RMTers that much, they will play one character up to 25 and be good to go...
Great work
GOOD.

Don't Touch my Sweep please GGG!
With all this Permanent Allocation business, will there be a self found gear only league any time soon?
THROW A WRENCH IN THEIR GEARS GGG. HAH
Why ask Why and start by denying before you have actually tried?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional