Ban the person above you

Here's how it works.
You comment on the person above you and give a reason to ban them.
Don't include the ()'s but do include the ^

For example:

^ Banned for (Enter reason here)

Soo someone will start by banning me then the next person will ban the person who banned me for some reason...

PS. You're not really banning them, if you didn't know already. :)
Último bump em 1 de mar de 2017 14:30:41
"
Noja190 escreveu:
Here's how it works.
You comment on the person above you and give a reason to ban them.
Don't include the ()'s but do include the ^

^ Banned for having an account for three days and not buying $10 beta key, but insists on making lame threads :)
www.tachi203.com : For live streams, gameplay, news of me +(.

It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence. - Mohandas Gandhi
^Banned because forum moderators weren't banned from playing.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
^Banned for... Just banned, dude. :p
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
Última edição por ongZ em 5 de ago de 2012 03:16:06
^Banned for beeing... hmm, European
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Banned (for promoting lack of creativity)
"How would you like it if I snuck into your country and did this job over there... and not cash in any of your friggin checks?!! You WONT!! Because you will be right here!!" - Master Shake.
^Banned for questionable forum handle. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
^banned for =^[.]^=
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
"
dust7 escreveu:
^banned for =^[.]^=

^Banned for being the one to use that highly-predictable reason. =^[.]~=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
^ banned for "Pu'ipu".

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional