Sick HardCore Ranger Build

Ok thanks, also what bandit reward do you take with this?
Hey Zyx, could you do another video based on your gear and gems, and go through and show us your dps and everything in the video? :D This build has peaked my interest and i'm debating rerolling ranger just to give it a shot. :D
"
dirin escreveu:
Hey Zyx, could you do another video based on your gear and gems, and go through and show us your dps and everything in the video? :D This build has peaked my interest and i'm debating rerolling ranger just to give it a shot. :D

I'll do that for sure ^_^, might take a few days though :)

"
Skrigg escreveu:
Ok thanks, also what bandit reward do you take with this?

I killed all three bosses normal, cruel, and ruthless and then decided to help Oak because he is a pain to kill in merciless :P
I always thought the future depended on the choices you made.
thx Dude
"
Zyx escreveu:
"
magix03 escreveu:
Daaamn! I am impressed! The golem in the vid basically had nothing on you! If it were me, I would be 2-3 shots I think.

I also use poison arrow as my main attack and feel its very powerful, but next time I roll ranger, I'll be picking up some defenseive stats coz currently my defenses are very poor and get 3-5 shotted. What are your defenses like btw and what level are you on the vid?

Also, have you considered picking up Vulnerability gem (Cursed enemies take % increased in damage from damage over time effects) ?

I am level 73 in the video and my defense is about 5k-6k Armor, which isn't very useful in end-game content anyway :) though it does have its place, it's just not a stat you HAVE to have.

I actually do have vulnerability and occasionally use it, i'm actually leaning into incorporating heavy use of temporal chains on my build. I'll update everyone on how it goes in the future :)

@Kaiserwolf - thanks a ton for posting that Kaiser! :)

No problem:).
We do not have to visit a madhouse to find disordered minds. Our planet is the mental institution of the universe.
Currently re-working the build. I'v taken the last few weeks off, and have received a few PM's stating there is now a problem with mana regen since the new PA cost.

I'll have a video up and running within the week :). Any questions/problems/suggestions or rants about what exactly needs to be tweaked can be posted here so I can make sure and satisfy as many people's personal quirks as I can during the theorycrafting phase.
Wow nice build, when I get a BetaKey I will make a Ranger with that build :D
Personally I took Blood Magic in order to make the new ability cost bearable.
"
Zyx escreveu:
I'll have a video up and running within the week :).
Could you produce the video without music. Else we in Germany can't see it. The representatives of the music industry cannot settle with YouTube so a lot of videos are blocked. Would be cool. I'd like to see your Ranger video but I can't as well.
"
Noisette escreveu:
"
Zyx escreveu:
I'll have a video up and running within the week :).
Could you produce the video without music. Else we in Germany can't see it. The representatives of the music industry cannot settle with YouTube so a lot of videos are blocked. Would be cool. I'd like to see your Ranger video but I can't as well.

Of course, I wasn't aware the music would cause so many issues but it'll be cleared up. No worries :)

As for the new ability cost, I was thinking blood magic is the way to go, but i'm going to keep thinking of solutions to this problem. If the cost is as high as everyone keeps saying then blood magic might be more trouble than its worth. I'll keep you all updated!

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional