Season Three, Event 12: 1 Hour Solo

"
Swarox escreveu:

Then i would try to multibox 6 charakters to level 5 and get 18 points, this would be op :D

Yeah, but you can only login with one character from account.
Última edição por schlangeee em 1 de jul de 2013 00:06:41

What a freaking joke of drops, no flasks, no low orbs (chaos/blessed) so few scrolls. Nessa sold nothing, no rares, no flasks, no rings.
Merv dropped a searing torch just to mock me after being so far behind at that point. Never spent so long trying to kill her. fighting here with 2 small/1 med life flasks is silly. Tells me absolutely nothing about the different build I tried.
Última edição por indczn em 1 de jul de 2013 00:13:58
Finaly i can say it too: WORST RACE EVER...

i got nothing until min 44

then i could start wearing some crappy stuff

5min before end

next time will be better, but firetraps are rocking
Ign: The_Horus

My profile & builds @: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/544588

You think you had it bad lol managed to make it to 16 1 kill from 17, placed 100th not great but ill take it
"
twistedforce escreveu:
You think you had it bad lol managed to make it to 16 1 kill from 17, placed 100th not great but ill take it
That's actually very impressive given how shit that gear is. (Sword's the only good piece, although it is in fact quite good.)
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Última edição por ScrotieMcB em 1 de jul de 2013 04:00:16
If your character dies, do u still get points?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional