Season Three, Event 27: 1 Hour Cutthroat Party

Either the 5 sec timer didn't work or I ran into a bunch of cheaters that could leave instantly
CHRIS - plzzzz block progression past killing merv...so silly in this race
@slangDontStop
That was fun... till I died
Última edição por Jaille em 4 de jul de 2013 20:50:22
Hate desync and lag in these in these races had 1 person run over all 3 of bear traps and not one went off at all then I died for some reason and had a great distance to other players, really sucked that it happened 9 minutes to go. GG, GGG
IGN: Azaelios
"
Hilbert escreveu:
Either the 5 sec timer didn't work or I ran into a bunch of cheaters that could leave instantly

Yeah, I don't think it is working. People are pretty much leaving instantly it seems.
GGG should block progress beyond act 1... it is much more fun hunting players in these races.
A boy's will is the wind's will, and the thoughts of youth are long long thoughts...
There was no timer to log out, or leave in portals. dsync. dsync everywhere. everyone i killed was to dsync when i died it was to dsync. saw friend teleport across half of ledge ( literally half if not more ) when chasing. half the time people were teleporting, but then again im not surprised dsync is worst and worst for me. hope it gets fixed. i don't want to stop playing. but its almost unplayable. It was fun apart from that, but those are big issues that need to be addressed. I am not sure if its because im in Canada. but the dsync is getting worst every patch. this last patch killed it for me. half the time i don't know where i am. i play other online games flawlessly. makes me sad. the only game i want to play is half playable.

:(

p.s Physical damage is OPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP have you guys tested 2hand weapon with any attack. its pretty much 1shot kill unless you miss.
hit me up @sarrow lets have fun :D
"
Hilbert escreveu:

Damn, so it wasn't.

This will be fixed for the remaining Cutthroat races in the season.

"
sithren escreveu:
"
Hilbert escreveu:

Yeah, I don't think it is working. People are pretty much leaving instantly it seems.

... if only I knew... I would have left when chased by 3+ players lol

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional