Season Three, Event 52: Descent

needs more duelists
"
Xavderion escreveu:
"
Jaille escreveu:
They really need to up the drops of flasks... getting to Tomb of Statues with 200+ life and only using the 2 starting life flasks (60 life) sucks.
I know some drop from a chest, but it's not enough.

Has a medium life flask dropped in your run?
-Yes; You'll have success and be able to go though the Tomb of Statues
-No; You're screwed! lol! have fun ripping!

The flasks drop RNG shouldn't have that huge of an impact on your run

I never rely on RNG when it comes to flasks so I pick the flask chest every time.

Made it to 18,5 I will try pushing to 19 next time.

Quicksilvers are mandatory if you want to get much higher than that.

You have to squeeze in another 10 levels I believe if you want to see the end of Descent ever.
|____________ G . L . O . W . Y . R . M ____________|
< My PoE career highlight, Being beat by Throzz, hehe >
||||||\\\\\~ http://tinyurl.com/2ndPlaceToThrozz ~/////||||||

"
ScrotieMcB escreveu:
"
grindis123 escreveu:
Death at rank 1 =(

Discharger mobs need to be toned down a bit. Seriously.

I had positive lightning resist. 2 coral rings. leather belt. 3 life nodes. 1st discharge cast drop me to 40% of hp. 2nd put me to death.

I don't think it's fun that when you do this forbidden ruins level and every time you face magic dischargers it feels like you are playing lotto hoping a pack will only cast it max once, else you die.
Skip them. What your talking about is equivalent to get freezelocked in Frozen Abyss.

No it's not even close to same thing. You can dodge incoming projectiles, except the cold snaps in Frozen Abyss(which deal way less dmg and dont give you long freeze duration). So you can avoid freeze lock with dodging skill and movement with quicksilver for example. But if you get flickered by dischargers, there is no way to dodge their retarded discharge or anything since it's instant aoe.
IGN: Rollface
"
ScrotieMcB escreveu:
"
grindis123 escreveu:
Death at rank 1 =(

Discharger mobs need to be toned down a bit. Seriously.

I had positive lightning resist. 2 coral rings. leather belt. 3 life nodes. 1st discharge cast drop me to 40% of hp. 2nd put me to death.

I don't think it's fun that when you do this forbidden ruins level and every time you face magic dischargers it feels like you are playing lotto hoping a pack will only cast it max once, else you die.
Skip them. What your talking about is equivalent to get freezelocked in Frozen Abyss.

Not the same at all. I rushed abyss earlier with no cold res on my ranger reroll and had no issues- everything is slow moving and projectiles can be dodged. The grapplers cant be shaken if they focus on you, as a quicksilver alone isnt enough to escape their flicker chaining. I pick them individually from a distance as ranger but the melee classes have to take discharges if 2 or more grapplers get activated at once, which is often unavoidable.

Bit of a do-you-even-race-bro moment there!

"
Glowyrm escreveu:
"
Xavderion escreveu:

I never rely on RNG when it comes to flasks so I pick the flask chest every time.

Made it to 18,5 I will try pushing to 19 next time.

Quicksilvers are mandatory if you want to get much higher than that.

You have to squeeze in another 10 levels I believe if you want to see the end of Descent ever.

You can make do without quicksilvers, not so much without decent flasks unless youve got high life and decent regen / loh, and theres a 7-8 area gap between guaranteed life flask upgrades. Being stuck with small flasks in later zones will slow you far more than lack of quicksilvers.

As for 10 more levels... i doubt anyone will ever hit 30, even with perfect rare/unique chaining from the start and constant huge blue packs. Items like granites in chests almost feel like trolls tbh, that or a serious lack of testing.

Edit: Rewrote my reply as some combination of the save draft feature and an apparent quote within quote limit messed up the first attempt.
IGN: KoTao
Última edição por KoTao em 11 de jul de 2013 00:21:24

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional