Microtransaction Prices Reduced!

Item Effects - Helmets

Item Effects - Weapons

Item Effects - Boots (These were added recently - we're still waiting on more sales data!)

Skill Effects

Pets

Animations

Thanks again for the awesome support. We're hoping the new prices make some microtransactions more accessible to everyone. If you have concerns about the price reduction, our support department is happy to help you out!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Última edição por Chris em 8 de jul de 2013 23:25:14
"
WilliamThong escreveu:
Guess the prices reduction is too popular, the shop is currently down. LOL

Paysafecard is down, but are you having any other problems with the shop currently?
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
smartybarty escreveu:
"
NCPereira escreveu:
This is the first time ever I feel GGG cheated on me.

Bought the Divine Sign just a few days ago and I didn't even had the chance to use it, since I haven't been playing lately and now it's 40% cheaper.

All related comments are useless sinds they stated from closed beta even prices are never set and are 100% to change from time to time...go play, stop the bitching?

GGG love you so much, yes im a fanboy! (K)

It isn't, nor was our intention to cheat anyone or have them feel they've been cheated.

If you drop us an email at Support@GrindingGear.com NCPereira, I'm sure we can work something out for you :)
"
NCPereira escreveu:
"
Henry_GGG escreveu:
"
smartybarty escreveu:

All related comments are useless sinds they stated from closed beta even prices are never set and are 100% to change from time to time...go play, stop the bitching?

GGG love you so much, yes im a fanboy! (K)

It isn't, nor was our intention to cheat anyone or have them feel they've been cheated.

If you drop us an email at Support@GrindingGear.com NCPereira, I'm sure we can work something out for you :)

I've already contacted GGG way too many times in the past and I don't feel comfortable doing it again for something like this :x

Please don't ever feel that way, no one ever should, we're here to help with anything that we can! :)

We really don't mind it, I promise!

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional