The Ultimate Melee DPS/TANK [FACEBREAKER ONSLAUGHT GUIDE]

"
Evantis escreveu:
"
One question: I never dared to face Kole in Colonade....... Can we tank his smash with this build? 3.9k hp and 23k armor

I heard he crits for over 5K

Does he? :)

(Colonade one is a copy)

tell me wtf does that have to do with his question, stupid lame video of stupider permastun build

jfc
"
Anticro escreveu:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks as if his itemset looks like this:

Helm - Blood Magic, Concentrated Effect, Life Leech, Cyclone

Gloves - Reduced Mana, Determination, Purity, Grace

Boots - Blood Magic, Haste, Hatred, Enfeeble

Shield - Enduring Cry, Decoy Totem, Blood Magic

In which case, how is he able to turn on all 5 auras, and only drain 136 mana, as in the video?

This can be seen in 9.00 to 9.10 in the "Part 2" video.

only grace is applied to blood magic

haste and hatred are applied with mana too, using RM support, if he had bm in the boots he made a mistake
"
Anticro escreveu:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks as if his itemset looks like this:

Helm - Blood Magic, Concentrated Effect, Life Leech, Cyclone

Gloves - Reduced Mana, Determination, Purity, Grace

Boots - Blood Magic, Haste, Hatred, Enfeeble

Shield - Enduring Cry, Decoy Totem, Blood Magic

In which case, how is he able to turn on all 5 auras, and only drain 136 mana, as in the video?

This can be seen in 9.00 to 9.10 in the "Part 2" video.

After the nerf to inner force its not so much effective to run Haste.
Most People use only 4 Auras now -> Determination, Purity, Grace, Hatred

Therefore there is no more need to put Points in Innerforce and Reduced Mana ... you can skill Life + Armor.

Also seen people use Tempest Shield (+RM Gem) for the +4% Block Chance! -> That way you can more easy reach 75% maxblock!

Played a Witch from day one but just rolled a Marauder and of the builds I've read about, this one intrigues me the most. I did a bunch of reading, but I've missed a few answers to the following questions:

1) Why no points in the physical dmg nodes at the beginning of the Marauder tree? May I safely assume those in no way boost Cyclone or Infernal Blow?

2) Is there a breakdown of what order to build out the passives? Such as, first 10 points, next 10 points, etc. Or perhaps, "Go straight to the this keystone first, then this one, then fill in the gaps between."

3) Any additional leveling tips? Such as roadblocks you hit or alternate gemming/gearing to use until reaching the requirements to use certain gems?

Again, thanks for the build. Looking forward to leveling my toon and giving it a go.
"
arkiver escreveu:
Played a Witch from day one but just rolled a Marauder and of the builds I've read about, this one intrigues me the most. I did a bunch of reading, but I've missed a few answers to the following questions:

1) Why no points in the physical dmg nodes at the beginning of the Marauder tree? May I safely assume those in no way boost Cyclone or Infernal Blow?

2) Is there a breakdown of what order to build out the passives? Such as, first 10 points, next 10 points, etc. Or perhaps, "Go straight to the this keystone first, then this one, then fill in the gaps between."

3) Any additional leveling tips? Such as roadblocks you hit or alternate gemming/gearing to use until reaching the requirements to use certain gems?

Again, thanks for the build. Looking forward to leveling my toon and giving it a go.

I have found this build to be the easiest to level, never had any problems even though I am no expert at all. Started with 66 maps at level 56!

Before you start the char I would suggest you get the following items ready in your stash (if you can afford it of course):
Facebreaker Gloves
Meginord's Girdle
Infernal Blow (can also be picked up as quest reward)
Melee Splash

Anyway, this is more or less the way I progressed, right now I'm at level 66.

Resolute Technique. I leveled with the Unique 2H axe Limbsplit but a Maul with ground slam and heavy strike does the job as well.
Passive skill tree build

Just some life & armor nodes. I also picked up Amplify node because I used Facebreakers with Infernal Blow from level 16 on, and amplify increases the radius of the explosion (I believe).
Passive skill tree build

Travelled across the tree to get Iron Reflexes. Before that I focused on armor gear. I sustained infernal blow + melee splash with mana leech gem.
Passive skill tree build

Took Golem's Blood and it's life nodes, then thick skin. After that went for shield & block nodes. At this point it starts to make sense putting points in armor nodes so I did that (at Marauder start).
Passive skill tree build

Some other hopefully helpful tips:
- Level the following gems as soon as you can: Blood Magic, Cyclone, Life Leech, Enduring Cry, Enfeeble
-What you should get on your gear: Life/Resists/Added Physical Damage
- For auras, I started with hatred, then purity + determination, after taking Iron Reflexes use Grace with a RM and BM gem

Please keep in mind that this is purely my own experience and maybe not the most efficient way to level this build up, but it worked pretty damn well for me :) If you have any more questions add me
IGN: MF_Rhoa

Thanks so much. Those exact things (like what gems to start working on sooner rather than later) were the big question marks I had.
Awesome build, thanks for sharing.
Alright, I have an idea I wanted to flesh out. What about using this item in this build:

Granted, you lose the full health bonuses but it just seems like adding the +2 from this with the +2 from Master of the Arena would give Cyclone a sick reach.
Will this build still be viable come launch? Or will the new talents make it have to be structured differently?
"
DuFFzbar escreveu:
Will this build still be viable come launch? Or will the new talents make it have to be structured differently?

No one really knows the new talents yet so it's hard to say, but it's assumed there will be some restructuring. As for viability, we can only hope.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional