Unable to Map File error report search!

When zoning from the Warehouses to the Marketplace

---------------------------
Exception
Unable to MapViewOfFile in MapChunk. Error Code: 8 Offset: 5291704320 Size: 1259711
Aceptar
This error is happening to me every single time I am going to the marketplace in act 3... and playing solo, I have no way of getting back there unless I just clear my way back there basically making the game unplayable. I have my textures on Medium, no shadows and no sound. I have 4GB of Ram running Win8 32bit.
Today i tried 10 times to finish act 3. I disable shadows, set texture quality to medium, disable other settings. But lvl 3 always low FPS. There are a huge lags if you playing with party (effect of spells). I had this error: on the map, when I went in or out lvl 3 (town, Piety's arena), in battle with Piety (especially during her icy missiles).

So i find a "solution" - stay away from party and boss. But laags still there...

Win 7 32 bit, 3Gb RAM (63% used, with -gc2 key).
IGN: Leha_Shadow
"Take A Look" shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/120466
Unable to MapViewOfFile in MapChunk. Error Code: 8 Offset: 960561152 Size: 3993662

Act 3
Última edição por Dasher em 29 de jan de 2013 15:21:42
+1
1 alch - 1 chaos shop ... and more http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/306
Yep, the same here. When I try to go to the Werehouse on act3 I get this error 100% of the time.
I have the same thing, but just at the start of the act. the game crashes after 3 minutes every time.

"
Leha_Meloman escreveu:
Today i tried 10 times to finish act 3. I disable shadows, set texture quality to medium, disable other settings. But lvl 3 always low FPS. There are a huge lags if you playing with party (effect of spells). I had this error: on the map, when I went in or out lvl 3 (town, Piety's arena), in battle with Piety (especially during her icy missiles).

So i find a "solution" - stay away from party and boss. But laags still there...

Win 7 32 bit, 3Gb RAM (63% used, with -gc2 key).
I'm getting this error as well:

Unable to MapViewOfFile in MapChunk. Error Code: 8 Offset: 2677997568 Size 22371974

It all happens for me in Act 3. I can't even leave town without this baby going off.

Great game otherwise, thanks guys.
Yeah, same error here. Waiting on a fix to continue playing. I won't change my OS just to play a game. Hope it gets fixed soon.
Unable to MapViewOfFile in MapChunk. Error Code: 8 Offset: 2677997568 Size: 22371974
act 3, when i was leaving catacombs 5 minutes ago
IGN: VodeniZec

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional