Unable to Map File error report search!

I get this error by starting up the game now, I never had this before !

I need to update to newest version, I haven't played in 2 weeks or so, but I can't even download the update... after waiting for the "checking resources" message I get the "unable to map file error".

What can I do? :(
I just tried it again, now I have a screenshot of the error:

I find this a strange problem cause I've never had it before.
Hey CannibalCorpse,

Can you run a pack check on your content.ggpk file. This link contains instructions on how to do this: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18531

Regards,
Cagan
Roman, I do not want to go bowling with you.
Última edição por Cagan_GGG em 10 de ago de 2013 09:28:56
"
Cagan_GGG escreveu:
Hey CannibalCorpse,

Can you run a pack check on your content.ggpk file. This link contains instructions on how to do this: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18531

Regards,
Cagan

Thanks for the response,

I'm running it now, will report back after it finishes.
I did PackCheck.exe

"
3) Wait for the tool to complete. It can take a long time, and will print "Done." when finished.

I didn't seem to see the "Done" message or do you see that message in the PackCheck.exe window? (that automatically closes after finish?)

It didn't report any errors I think, it just closed down automatically, I run it 2 times now, even with a windows restart in between just to be sure.

EDIT: Starting PoE again now
Última edição por CannibalCorpse em 10 de ago de 2013 10:28:11
Still the same error :(

I have changed texture quality to: texture_quality=4

I also start it like this: "C:\Program Files\Path of Exile\Client.exe" -gc 2

Delete and reinstall PoE last option?

EDIT: I had the normally without the "C:\Program Files\Path of Exile\Client.exe" -gc 2change, I changed it cause I read somewhere it could help with low RAM
Última edição por CannibalCorpse em 10 de ago de 2013 10:46:15
I just deleted the game and also every map of it, restarted PC and i'm downloading it now again
"
CannibalCorpse escreveu:
I just deleted the game and also every map of it, restarted PC and i'm downloading it now again

This worked for me, still no clue what happened, but I can atleast I can play now :)
---------------------------
Exception
Unable to MapViewOfFile in MapChunk. Error Code: 8 Offset: 1671233536 Size: 8761878
Aceptar
"
FunEU escreveu:
Exception
Unable to MapViewOfFile in MapChunk. Error Code: 8 Offset: 1671233536 Size: 8761878
Aceptar

Hey there,

Have you tried running a Pack Check?

"
Cagan_GGG escreveu:
Hey CannibalCorpse,

Regards,
Cagan

If that doesn't find any issues, you may want to try deleting and re-downloading/installing the game.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional