Unable to Map File error report search!

Can't enter the chamber of sins, several errors:

Error opening file: Metadata/Terrain/RuinedTempleForest/Abyss/templeruinforest_fence_crevice_v01_01.tdt

Error opening file: Metadata/Terrain/RuinedTempleForest/Abyss/templeruinforest_fence_crevice_corner_concave_v01_01.tdt
In acceptance of a bid, plz PM me.

IGN: AdNauseam
Última edição por the_Bur em 21 de set de 2012 05:27:14
Error opening file:
Metadate/Terrain/RuinedTempleForest/Abyss/templerruinforest_fence_crevice_corner_concave_v01_01.tdt

Ive tryed to go into the chamber of sins level1 a few times and I keep getting this error message
Sic Semper Evello Mortem Tyrannis
---------------------------
Exception
Unable to MapViewOfFile in MapChunk. Error Code: 8 Offset: 934346752 Size: 19581962
OK

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
Runtime Error!

Program: C:...

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information.

OK

This is happening all morning. It seems if I zone more then once I have a chance of getting this.
Waterfall Cave

Exception
Unable to MapViewOfFile in MapChunk. Error Code: 8 Offset: 900792320 Size: 13555416
OK
Exception
Unable to MapViewOfFile in MapChunk. Error Code: 8 Offset: 848363520 Size: 18916257
OK

Heading into Mud flats for trade. I crash a lot there after a while.
At least you can play, i cant even get past the launcher. It searches, then times out with couldnt get map file.
"
Sparzy escreveu:
At least you can play, i cant even get past the launcher. It searches, then times out with couldnt get map file.

Can you copy and paste the exact error that you're getting?
Balance & Design
After checking resources for 5+ mins all i get is "Unable to map file". I didnt really want to uninstall and try again as many people are having trouble putting it back on.
I've also seen a lot of people having the same trouble i am. I hadnt played for a few months and thought the launcher had problems trying to get all the patches, until i saw this thread.
I think the graphical settings in the menu since last patch when set to 'medium' were supposed to help this error. Can anyone confirm? I haven't played in a long time due to this glitch.
I cant get into the game to change the options anyway, it searches for a patch then gets the error.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional