Season Three, Event 125: Descent

Got 3 uniques

Too bad I play as witch, only conduit gloves are useful. :)
IGN:
mxwBeyondGamecrash - Beyond
letsThrowSomethingElse / RedshirtThreeSixty - Nemesis
MXW_CIPW - Onslaught Lv92 Witch - Low life Dual Elemental Hit totems
Didn't see a single Jade Chopper or Woodsplitter for the entire race.. had to settle with the sword until Hall of Heroes when I got the Poleaxe.

The sword and ring helped a lot in Statue zone and Frozen Abyss though.
I had a horrible run and yet still finished 1st witch, looks like others had an even crappier time.

I had a great start for once, in terms of mob density in the goat and spider zone, a very short statue zone, and at first a good Frozen Abyss....until the boss room, prob my least favorite area out of the entire race is that room. Had to log out twice, maybe three times, I don't remember. Then I had by far the best monkey zone I've ever had. Large chest plus what felt like constant champ packs. Went in at 12, left at 60% of the way to 16, normally im lucky if i hit 15 in there. That was followed by the most abysmal Skele zone possible. No champs before boss, 4 champs at boss, only small packs along the way. Only gained one lvl in there compared to the 2-3 I normally gain. Bad packs in the ruins, followed by ok packs in the ribbon zone allowed to to barely make 18.

Witch skill gems really need a rework...don't see why we don't get ice nova, and don't see why we dont start out with FP. Raise Zombie is just a big troll. Mob density needs to be "fixed" for all players, where we all have the same amount of mobs, and don't end up with zones missing 100k xp.

Out of the 4 wands I alch'ed, those were the best....the mana was nice I guess.
Already deleted but I alched a primitive staff near the end (died 30 mins in from desynch/lag first time so I was just finishing statues when it ended).. the stats were so bad that I would've taken even a 5% superior of the same weapon over them.

I'd say the races are largely knowledge (easy to get) + computer performance (one aspect of which is desynch/lag which seems to be worse for some than others) + ridiculous RNG. The RNG can really make or break you... I liked the idea of set drops from chests, they should do some sort of "entropy" system for drops off mobs too. So the more mobs you kill you can get better (set) loot, but then you also waste time killing and not progressing. Then at least the drop RNG would be removed.

Oh, and set maps/mobs probably? The map layout RNG can be stupid as seen above... I've had that x2 where I go down a long hallway and end up at one of the stupid large garbage bins, then backtrack and go down ANOTHER long hallway to the exit. It was in the statues too.
Última edição por BobTheAbnormal em 1 de ago de 2013 14:29:32

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional