0.9.12 Information and Incomplete Patch Notes (Updated)

Can superior items have the keyword 'Superior' in bold or another color than white?

Superior
Wraith Axe <=
Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum - That's nature for you.
So is the braindead AI of minions going to get fixed or not (the running off issue in particular)?
@Vanzi, 75 Shadow
@Arrathan, 78 Ranger
"
Chris escreveu:
a lot of nice announcements

...a lot of things to update in the wiki ^^

"
Added a new Keystone Passive Skill - Ghost Reaver: Leech Energy Shield instead of Life.

sounds a bit strange/of limited use - as I assume its only possible to "leech" ES from monsters that have ES?

"
The quest in the Chamber of Sins now involves rescuing Helena, a new NPC.
&
Added a bridging quest to send people towards Act Two after they leave the prison. In return for unblocking the passage between the two acts, you are rewarded with a Passive Skill point.
&
The Great White Beast has been moved to the Cave in the Old Fields. A quest has been added to slay this beast.

How will these new quests be handled if a char has already "solved" them? (the last quest of course only matters if there is a reward for it)

Looking forward heavily to the new patch - even as I'll be out on a festival weekend on its impact (if it arrives "in time")! ^^
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Última edição por Mr_Cee em 31 de ago de 2012 03:07:18
Making minions transfer between areas with you

Now if we could just get aura's to do the same i'd be happy
Your "fixing" alot of things that blizzard has made mistakes on with diablo 3. Like your currency solution.

With finding items based on item quality of your gear, basically is the same mechanic as Diablo 3's magic find... Problem being that people rather gear for item quality to get good items to trade instead of gearing for effective play... meaning that high item quality is better than good item stats. Which i don't think should be the case.
Diablo 3 has introduced the Paragon leveling system to counter this.
So just make sure POE learns from this mistake by blizzard. And doesn't repeat it.
Nothing about the new evasion mechanic. Is this still coming at some point?
" ... to let them know the game isn’t going to be very fair from here on out."
- Qarl
So the new screenshot also shows another unique and more of act 3. sweet!
ACE Member.
So no character wipe when 0.9.12 comes out?
Leap Slam master race.
Última edição por MrRedshark em 31 de ago de 2012 03:36:20
Does life leech still have a 20% max life cap per second with the Vaal Pact passive?
"
Panda413 escreveu:
Nothing about the new evasion mechanic. Is this still coming at some point?

That was patched in in the 0.9.11e patch - so that evasion also reduces the chance of receiving critical strikes against you. It helps reduce variance a lot.

"
MrRedshark escreveu:
So no character wipe when 0.9.12 comes out?

Right. Just refunding passive points.

"
vanzi escreveu:
So is the braindead AI of minions going to get fixed or not (the running off issue in particular)?

I hope so!

"
Mr_Cee escreveu:

sounds a bit strange/of limited use - as I assume its only possible to "leech" ES from monsters that have ES?

It just means you gain ES rather than life when damaging monsters. It doesn't matter if they have ES or not.

"
Mr_Cee escreveu:
How will these new quests be handled if a char has already "solved" them? (the last quest of course only matters if there is a reward for it)

They are new quests, so players won't have received rewards for them yet.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional