0.11.4 Skill Details: Reave

I don't know why anybody would complain about this. All the other weapons have good aoe options but claws and daggers, and now they will have one.
And for anyone who thinks claws will be op because of this - claws are still melee and this is still POE. I'm fairly certain daggers are still going to be crap after this, but they might at least become VIABLE. If claws become good then it's about time this game had some good "actual" melee options for claw/daggers dex chars and the like. From the look of it though, it's probably a spell and not even an attack in the first place.

This is also all assuming reave isn't just another crappy aoe like cyclone. If claws become op they become op. It's only all too late for melee to finally have its day. Let's just wait and see what happens?
my evasion is so high i only insta rip sometimes
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.
Última edição por Legatus1982 em 13 de ago de 2013 05:52:02
"
Legatus1982 escreveu:
I don't know why anybody would complain about this. All the other weapons have good aoe options but claws and daggers, and now they will have one.
And for anyone who thinks claws will be op because of this - claws are still melee and this is still POE. I'm fairly certain daggers are still going to be crap after this, but they might at least become VIABLE. If claws become good then it's about time this game had some good "actual" melee options for claw/daggers dex chars and the like. From the look of it though, it's probably a spell and not even an attack in the first place.

This is also all assuming reave isn't just another crappy aoe like cyclone. If claws become op they become op. It's only all too late for melee to finally have its day. Let's just wait and see what happens?

I think reave will make up for cyclone being rough earlier on. But cyclone is far from a crappy aoe, sure it doesn't have the aoe range of say cleave, but with proper set up cyclone can clear faster than the "blender" builds going around. Cyclone can kill faster single target and aoe. There's a few ways to make this work, but I have compared my set up to others, and it is just superior, not to mention it purposely doesn't use BoR.
useless because it doesnt work with soul taker

i like how it took ggg months and months to copy paste cleave twice (see also melee splash)
For people complaining about this.. you guys do realize your butt hurt over nerfs about your characters and you are taking it out on this new skill. as for cyclone vs reave.. reave seems better imo gotta see the dps numbers before i can make any more assumptions..
Will reave AoE charges apply to other skills?

Does it increase the AoE of auras, curses, melee splash radius, cyclone, etc..

i really hope u got reave right so ppl can use something besides dual strike and cleave...dual wielding gets boring when u have 2 options.

alternating weapons is not acceptable.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
I am wondering if this will be a replacement from my current "Double Strike" - "Melee Splash" - "Multi Strike" Combo which also is combined with the effects from the unique

Me thinking it might be a huge upgrade.
Claw/Shield DoubleStrike 60K AOE DPS Duelist ~ http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/525392
i watched about 5-10 min of reave streaming and i looks as though the skill is broken missing targets etc etc.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Thoughts on elemental vs physical damage builds when using reave? I have a nice tri-ele sword I was going to use to test it.

I was planning on running the build with 1h + shield, bringer of rain and blood dance (endurance + frenzy charges everywhere is my hope).
I'm playing lvl 52 Shadow with 2xClaws.
Main skill is: Melee AoE + Multistrike + Dual Strike + Ice Damage = 2200 dps
Then i tried Reave[lvl 10] + Multi + Ice, and got only 1000 dps
Also, it feels like it's missing many times.
Also it same as Cleave + Multistrike, but with slightly longer effect.

Useful for me? No way.

Current build:

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional