Open VPN (Private Tunnel) for downloading patch

Well, now I just had to make my 3rd tunnel account and its still going slow as shit again.

My DL even lost 3%, now im at 88%, this is retarded.
Off topic:
Spoiler

I'm pretty sure it's not just from NZ to USA, at least not here. I've read a bunch of posts from people in NZ and AUS with the same issues, and Asia. I live all the way on the East Coast of the USA, and my rates seem to be even with the majority of "posters".

On the bright side, I learned today that I am in fact not as nerdy as I thought. The mere fact that I am just going to let the launcher do its thing makes me look like LL Cool J, got 99 prollems but a game aint one, on here (or insert ridiculous, suave 90s celebrity from your nation). lol
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
Última edição por BoltThrower87 em 21 de ago de 2013 03:10:36
Have you guys tried with tunnelbear? it gives 500mbs.
DUDE... 200-400kbs... seriously.. time to figure out whats going on. I might have to throttle some ISPs if they be throttlin my game download..
IGN: DeathIsMyBestFriend, Illirianah
@ToNotBeDetermined
ok so if i get this right, once you have logged in to private tunnel you just start PoE as normal to patch and vpn takes care of the download speeds???
or are you supposed to type in the client download file into vpn??? I dont get it

dont worry guys all sorted, i just reconnected to netherlands server and solved my problom.... awesome
you can burst the dl speed by continually changing server - between london and the dutch server - that way you'll be downloading at 2mb+ ps
kids https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbFE90QKJIw
vs
adults https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzysxHGZCAU
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 business a-blazing but no more t-shirts
I was about to help you. Glad it worked out.

Kindred1, I credit you with the most amazing internet save of all time. In Toronto went from 0-40kb to 1.5mg by way of Netherlands. Can't thank you enough.
ty for this OP, getting a solid 200kbs in NZ now (from 20kbs average)

edit: Netherlands server seems to give 800kbs if your a Kiwi.
IGN Normal - Rayinee / Zugkrug
IGN Anarchy - Short_Circuit

If i make an offer on the forums please PM me if its accepted and i will log in asap to make the trade. TY
Última edição por jaqqour em 21 de ago de 2013 04:16:38

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional