Season Four, Event 12: 135 Minute Solo

8Th Mara, 42nd place. If RNg was more on my side I could have done better. Only good piece I got the whole run were my boots mid A1 with move speed really, the res was mediocre until late in A2.

IGN = Dellusions_Duelist
man, I accidentally vendored rain of arrows so I had to mule it again which put me back soo much.
Gratz to theuber for winning ranger, still came 2nd, but man that cost me so much time. :S
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
Spoiler
White shortbow till 15, white composite till 20. No blue bows from monsters, vendors only sold whites and currency just wasnt dropping, not even scrolls. Weaver and sins with under 200 life, medium flasks and 1 portal scroll each was interesting times. Hopefully next time i see a colored weapon before mid act 2.

Managing 3rd in class and 12th overall with such a disaster of a run really shows just how low race participation is these days. Tbh i wouldnt race much if i werent half decent at it either though, the incentive just isnt there.

Desync was also brutal. Nothing new here i suppose.

Till next time.
IGN: KoTao
RNGeebus blessed me with these babies in the first 10 min :)

But he forsake me for the rest of the game :(
Die when I saw the message "30 secondes left" , 134,5 minuts play for 0 pts -_-'

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional