Holy Flame Totem

"
Vipermagi escreveu:
Spell Echo doesn't work with Totems (it was explicitly a buff for hardcasting) - that doesn't mean that Repeat X doesn't work. The Echoing shrine simply applies to everything, even Skills that normally cannot Repeat.

Cool, thanks for explaining!
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Curious why there is such a delay in flame totems initial casting from placement to casting. its almost like a 1second delay. and when spamming of the skill it doesnt even attack at all bc of the delay.
Im Playing currently on my Maro dual Flame Totem build but i have a wand that has 40% Projectile speed this one
and now i received this Dagger
for what Item shall i go for?
Última edição por Dudenlod13 em 20 de mar de 2016 12:57:18
I have a lvl 84 flame totem marauder which also got most of the totem nodes + some flame nodes from the passive skill tree and my damage just feels completely underwhelming. When i go with friends on a map, it takes me 4-5 seconds to clear trash mobs, while my friend killed 5 groups of tresh mobs in that time AND is tankier then me on top of that (EQ Juggernaut). Even other builds not depending on totems have a much better clear speed.

Suggestions:

- Even with extremely high placement speed, the totem starts to cast like 1 second after I placed it. I think totem should start casting the moment you placed them or at least the delay should be HEAVILY reduced by placement speed (I got chieftain nodes + Totemic Zeal and it still feels slow)
- Let (Flame) totems work with spell echo. It has the spell tag and it casts a firespell, so why shouldn't it work with spell echo in the first place? The damage buff would be needed compared to other builds.
I tested totem range, and 100% project speed with flame totem..

results.. proj speed makes flames traves further but dont increase totem range...

so proj speed is useless... in this case... only if u have nothing do use... or in a thin map.. like channels or something..

i removed and added less duration/iron will/empower ... much better
i have a question.....

does "ADDS # to # FIRE DAMAGE" affix increase flame totem damage????
i know that "ADDS # to # FIRE DAMAGE to SPELL" will increase it and "ADDS # to # FIRE DAMAGE to Attacks" will not. and if it does increase it, is it batter/worse than "ADDS # to # FIRE DAMAGE to SPELL" ???

currently playing a inquisitor crit FT
Peace
Última edição por harukid em 22 de set de 2016 14:53:16
"
harukid escreveu:
i have a question.....

does "ADDS # to # FIRE DAMAGE" affix increase flame totem damage????
i know that "ADDS # to # FIRE DAMAGE to SPELL" will increase it and "ADDS # to # FIRE DAMAGE to Attacks" will not. and if it does increase it, is it batter/worse than "ADDS # to # FIRE DAMAGE to SPELL" ???

currently playing a inquisitor crit FT

Flame Totem is not an attack, it's a spell.
So any attack modifiers won't work, only spell modifiers.

The only attack totems are Ancestral Warchief, Protector, Ranged Attack Totem, and Siege Ballista.
And thou's do scale with Add X damage modifiers for attacks.

But not Flame Totem.
Ive been playing flame totem for about few years already. Not much skin been introduced by the developer compare to other spell. Latest only totem skin which benefits spell totem since another skin can be added on spell gem. I was looking forward for skin which change both totem and flame like "Ghostflame Flame Totem Effect". Compare to other gem, flame totem been widely used while leveling. Almost any build sword,axe,wand, and barehand able to use it making it a right choice for investment for donation. Can u forward this request to the developer?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2624459
For minion helmet mirror service

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2616501
Stupidsmile Ultimate SRS Minion Instability Build
You can use all Totem Skins on them now. I'm using Dragon Totem Skin on mine which with how its animated makes it look like a Machine gun with how it fires off a muzzle shot on every cast.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
Will flame totem get any buffs in the near future or get a rework?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional