Panda's 3 Hour Race Video Guide

Thanks again for doing this and sharing with us. It's great to see how you do the run and the reasoning behind your decisions. Really good job.
Edit
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/47772
Última edição por Capper em 1 de out de 2012 08:06:38
Wow.

Just Wow.

35 and massive hp and dmg ... well played! I see now why people are picking marauder.
I learned a bunch from watching this.. thanks for posting it.
"
Thought I would watch a little but ended up watching the whole thing wow Panda - awesome video - thanks for sharing how you do things it was very interesting and I learnt heaps. Impressive play and grats to getting over 35!

This! (Even though I took me a while to find the time for it ;) )
"
arekone escreveu:
"
Thought I would watch a little but ended up watching the whole thing wow Panda - awesome video - thanks for sharing how you do things it was very interesting and I learnt heaps. Impressive play and grats to getting over 35!

This! (Even though it took me a while to find the time for it ;) )
Ramdisk is most definitely faster than an SSD if you have enough ram running at a fast speed.
How much ram do you reckon it'll take? I got 4gig, but daresay that isn't enough.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
"
ciknay escreveu:
How much ram do you reckon it'll take? I got 4gig, but daresay that isn't enough.

I'd say 8GB would be a minimum, but POE has been growing at a pretty fast rate. Whereas it used to be only about 4.2GB large, it's now somewhere up in the 5+GB range. To be safe, I suggest at least 16GB's before attempting to use a RamDisk.
I never get bitter, I get better.
"
Astramentus escreveu:
"
ciknay escreveu:

I'd say 8GB would be a minimum, but POE has been growing at a pretty fast rate. Whereas it used to be only about 4.2GB large, it's now somewhere up in the 5+GB range. To be safe, I suggest at least 16GB's before attempting to use a RamDisk.

Yea... I'll just get an SSD.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional