Do you think Act Bosses are a little bit underwhelming by design?

"
Catchafire2000 escreveu:
The boss battles are very unique and you can tell they actually put a lot of thought into the bosses. Compared to Diablo 3, for example, you actually need a strategy to beat the bosses in POE.

Not strategy, physical design.
"
Millennium escreveu:
"
VistaChris escreveu:
Unlike D2 you don't grind act bosses end game here.

You go to maps.

Calling map vaal, piety, mageara, etc. underwhelming is just - lol.

Those forms of bosses with their potential danger mods from maps as part of the leveling/act progress would be ridiculous.

So again not sure how you can compare the end game content of 1 game to the leveling content of another.

How can you ignore what I said in the thread title this much? I said underwhelming by design, not difficulty, power, or the strategy requirements.

I replied specifically to your thread title.

And my point stands. They are not underwhelming by design.

Bosses here pose a formidable challenge to characters that are simply leveling towards the end game content.

And then, once you hit the actual endgame content, and continue to fine tune your character and gear, all of these bosses continue to be formidable and challenging though end game modifications and monster leveling.

Meaning my end game char can destroy the act 2 leveling vaal eyes closed while fear every fight vs the map boss(the actual end game content).

I'm pretty sure the simpler nature of the bosses while leveling vs the much more dangerous and challenging nature of the bosses in end game areas is by design. And I do not find it underwhelming.

Anyway that's my opinion maybe this game is easy crackers for some people.
IGN: VistaChris

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional