(Oct 7 NZT) Three-hour Turbo Hardcore Race

Then, what time is for Europe? i live in Spain...
PoE > Diablocraft 3
"
vicentesoul escreveu:
Then, what time is for Europe? i live in Spain...

using that timeconverter link in the first post says 23:00 on the sixth of october.
Última edição por dmouze em 5 de out de 2012 17:04:31
BING: So....send out the rewards after QQ patch, that be an extra motivation then ;-)
please send rewards after this legacy patch otherwise these rewards are meaningless
"
earthmind escreveu:
please send rewards after this legacy patch otherwise these rewards are meaningless

Not for those that take home a demigods.
Hailrake was too tough for me ;)
Meh, was first in act2, somehow managed to derp myself in western forest to those exploding guys. It was fun anyway, gg.
Boom baby!
Really struggled with "Failed to Join Instance" at coves. took me about 5 attempts which required logging back on each time. Became terribly frustrated. Then to top it all, I donated a Maul to a guy that was still on the Ledge. Sadly I failed again to get back to Coves and ended Up dying in the Shipyard.

Overall I had a LOT of fun with the game mode. Brutus was really tough as a solo ranger but I was eventually able to kill him.
I'm BACK :)
Fun race, mostly because it was a ... race!

Honestly, surprisingly easy. Much easier than anticipated anyway. I died on Cavern of Anger to a Daughter of Merveil when my character locked into firing her wand instead of moving (without holding shift and without clicking the mob). It's a bug I've noticed on my ranger lately that only seems to be fixed by un-equipping my weapon that's stuck firing. Of course, as fast as she was able to spam firestorm, there was no time to react.

Anyway, I found most things to be no more difficult than usual. The only enemies that caused any real trouble were casters. The 60% buff to their cast speed made them MUCH stronger than usual (necros insta-ressing, Hailrake firing off chaingun-style ice spears, spark/fireball spam from goat shamans, firestorm spam etc. etc.) allowing them to hit with elemental effects far more quickly. Other physical mobs weren't much issue, even at range and the extra speed just meant they fell into freezing pulse range all the faster making it, frankly, more effecient than usual. Oh, and rhoas. God the rhoas. More de-syncey and insanely fast.

All in all not bad. IMO just exacerbates any bugs or de-sync issues making them that much more glaring and annoying. That said, after trying it, I'd love to see the standard pace be a little (10-20%) faster than it is, at least in regard to the movement speed of most enemies aside from constructs and maybe monkies. Would make most things feel more naturally paced/smoother than the sometimes 'sluggish' rate at current speed.
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
I'll admit I found it much more difficult as a dual-wield Duelist. Anyone else find it difficult with a light melee?

The advantage of a dual-wield Duelist is that you were faster than many mobs and could kill them before they dealt significant damage. With the faster attack/cast speed of mobs, this advantage was mostly nerfed.

Died at lvl 11 with 18 minutes left just before Brutus.

I also noticed much more desync when the action ramped up.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional