Patch 0.9.12qq includes a Legacy Migration

So much wawa qq fail.
Too bad. You can still use your character in legacy.

You just have to suck it down and move on. Or just play Freecell.
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
It's been a blast. I think between this and OB I'll run a few low level characters as a dry run for OB, but I won't bother accumulating or crafting with just a few months to OB.

Bye bye crazy pre patch gear! Bye bye stacks of exalts.

Party at mine!

P.
Goodbye my level 81 Ranger, you shall be missed! *tearful hug*

I'm actually pleased in a sense now that I can move on to test out some funky builds that I've always had in mind before OB. ^_^
This game is an illusion, exile.
"
Alternalo escreveu:
I think many of us will renew the friendship with Kraityn...

Eh, the resists are pretty easy to get. Unless you're CI I still think Oak is the best option. CI can choose between the skill point and resist, most probably going for the skill point still.
Finished 17th in Rampage - Peaked at 11th
Finished 18th in Torment/Bloodline 1mo Race - peaked at 9th
Null's Inclination Build 2.1.0 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1559063
Summon Skeleton 1.3 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1219856
"
Chris escreveu:
It is still our plan to enter Open Beta during 2012.

This is still very good thou I think that you will probably be good for opening the beta somewhere in Q1 2013.
It's just my opinion based on what i observed so far for so long.
Time will tell.
Anyway, it's better to provide a high quality product than to rush a crippled product out of the door just to meet a deadline.
It's just that, in my opinion, you shouldn't announce any more estimated open beta dates since it's just bad for you if you couldn't keep up the words.

"
Chris escreveu:
Once the game is in Open Beta and we have done our final wipe, we won't be doing legacy migrations any more. The default leagues will exist forever...

Again, maybe it's not very good to provide such promises.
This game it's like an ecuation with a billion variables so you could not be aware of ALL outputs.
Shit can happen and you'll be obliged to offer a fresh start ... so why "promise" this?

Just my opinion, you're doing a great job and i really like this game, for me it's the best aRPG on the market, period.
Última edição por mobutu em 6 de out de 2012 03:52:31
When you sign up for a PoE account. you get this email:

"Also please note that characters will be wiped at the end of the Closed Beta period and might be wiped periodically during Beta for any reason."

Just remember, this is what you agreed to when you became a beta tester.

No complaints here! I was feeling generous and gave away a bunch of uniques and currency. Looking forward to starting fresh, and rebuilding my level 60 Shadow.
Última edição por BurnOutBrighter em 6 de out de 2012 03:58:20
0.9.12qq

QQ

I agree with post above mine post. Just wanted to say that it is really good name for the patch :)

Última edição por Junattok em 6 de out de 2012 04:09:31
"
mobutu escreveu:
"
Chris escreveu:
Once the game is in Open Beta and we have done our final wipe, we won't be doing legacy migrations any more. The default leagues will exist forever...

Again, maybe it's not very good to provide such promises.
This game it's like an equation with a billion variables so you could not be aware of ALL outputs.
Shit can happen and you'll be obliged to offer a fresh start ... so why "promise" this?

Just my opinion, you're doing a great job and I really like this game, for me it's the best aRPG on the market, period.
You just got trolled, he never used the words "promise"
I would like an answer from a dev regarding character names.
Let's say that I have a charater called "Pinky" (it's not my char, it's just an example name).
Now, Tuesday, Pinky will be moved in the Legacy Legue.

Now, these are the questions
1. In order to play in the new Default (or Harcore) league with a character called Pinky, should I delete Pinky in the legacy league?
2. In order to be able to play with the name Pinky in the league that will start with Open Beta, I have to reserve the name "Pinky" in the legacy legue or in the new Legue that will start on Tuesday?

Thank you in advance for answering my questions.

PS: Can't wait for the wipe! I bet it will be lot of fun!
Finally a wipe!

Cant wait to get my 55 pages of stash cleaned out :D

WIP: BM Dualist using bow.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional