0.9.12x Patch Notes and PvP Arena rules

Are there rewards for winning or a ladder system?
I'd assume that some kind of ladder will emerge and I'd assume that the devs could host tournaments with prizes

Or hell, non-devs could host tournaments with prizes. Could be free if the host is feeling wealthy and philanthropic, or buy-in if the host is feeling poor or greedy, you know? Though I figure that devs/mods should be made aware if someone does want to run a buy-in event, to prevent a repeat of that Eve online incident...
Or perhaps there could be a system in place to host your own buy-in tournaments.
You sir, are a genius.

It might take a little time to develop, but it's a great idea.
Sounds great except for the 60 seconds thing. Could someone explain the logic behind it?
"
MonstaMunch escreveu:
Sounds great except for the 60 seconds thing. Could someone explain the logic behind it?

It was to prevent fights from dragging out, but I think the 60 second thing was merely a test. It's one of the really cool things about PoE staying in beta even past its 'release' -- these things remain quite flexible based on player feedback.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
At first I wondered why HC PvP wouldn't mean perma death. But I guess the 9 round thing explains it.
Now... I guess this will be a system like 'you died 6 time or more' or 'you died more than you killed'. But all in all it won't feel very consistant with the PvE way of dealing with death. I'd even say it will feel very artificial.
Anyway, as long as it's fun, I don't mind a few discrepencies.
"
Gurthamoth escreveu:
At first I wondered why HC PvP wouldn't mean perma death. But I guess the 9 round thing explains it.
Now... I guess this will be a system like 'you died 6 time or more' or 'you died more than you killed'. But all in all it won't feel very consistant with the PvE way of dealing with death. I'd even say it will feel very artificial.
Anyway, as long as it's fun, I don't mind a few discrepencies.

It's a lot more fair this way, fairness makes the winning much more satisfying, the losing more painful.
"
Jonathan escreveu:
"
WizardLife escreveu:
"
If any member of your party cancels then the whole party is removed from the queue.

This is one of those features that is necessary but will be something that people who like being annoying are going to love.

It tells the party who cancelled. If they are annoying then kick them out of your party.

That's not that helpful since it's not preventative. The best way to prevent this kind of thing from happening is to make information that can show if a player is a potential nuisance view able to other players so they can avoid them all together. Something like a figure that shows the ratio of played ques and cancelled ques would work.
I be that potion mixin', spell castin', dragon ridin' wizard. Got a 3 foot hat with a 6 foot beard, and it's only gettin' bigger. Put a staff up in my hand, and I'll shrink you down to size. All I need is a tail of a newt and some platypus eyes.
At the end of 60 seconds its declared draw... does that mean each round last only 60 seconds??

Betwen any round minions are destroyed?

Is summoner given enough time to summon minons before fight?
if no : how is summoner supposed to fight when whole source of his damage is not in the field?

You know summoning 1 zombie takes same time as casting aoe spell that will kill it + do damage to summoner.

I have runes, potions and total disregard of public safety.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional