1.0.0 Release Patch Notes

"
mvm199 escreveu:
everyone saying patch notes look great never got out of docks

According to all your last comments I thought you already got out of the game for good.
IGN : @Morgoth
AWESOME!!!

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Can't wait...can't sleep...just release it already dammit!
Oh my god, it's so close that I can almost feel it!
"

No, you flipped and LOST. Now get lost kid.

boy, you are probably too uncritical to understand, a typical consumer :)
- Best Signature Ever -
Guys, Guys, no need to get your panties in a bunch.

You just have to do some theory crafting. Or you do it like last time and wait for someone to make a build and copy it.

I, for one, can't wait to get started with theory crafting and see what new possibilities are in the new passive tree. :D
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
I really like that this patch will probably fix the balance between ES and Life.
And i really like that you continue with your tries to balance the physical vs elemental damage.
The buffs for the 2-handed weapons are great.
I LOVE the reworked auras. Finaly you can choose between auras and not just run 6-7 auras(that was insanely stupid imo... everyone running with 80% of the auras no matter the build..)
It would be awesome if the passive tree really buffs BM.
I don't like your attitude towards SC and HC... i understand that you want to.. encourage us to play in the 4 month leagues... but "encouraging" and "forcing" are 2 different things... and i feel forced to do so..
This brings me to the next issue that i really really HATE.. and thats legacy items. Increasing the currency gap between the players ( and between old players and new players ) in the SC/HC leagues(i know that you don't care about them but still) is a terrible thing to do. Not to mention that this would result in more RMT regaring these items. Don't get me wrong i'm happy to keep the legacy items just the way they are now... but that really is a very disapointing decision.p

And another thing that disappoints me is the fact that some of the already existing unique items wstill won't have their own 3d art... that's sad
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
GGG u rock.
Wow... I love everything except the aura changes. Something needed to be done. I wont argue that. But, 60% reservation is probably going to kill my Marauder.

I felt like I needed to run

Determination
Vitality
Anger

I'm glad that I don't need to also worry about running grace, and Iron Reflexes, but the other three auras were almost a necessity to survive, and kill in maps.

On top of this, what in the world do you do with something you only need 2 sockets for? One Aura + Reduced Mana? What's the point? It just isn't a sensical change.

And that doesn't even cover EB. What do you use that for now? The only thing I ever saw anyone use it for was Aura builds. Nothing else.
I might be one of the few people who had this reaction, but why the fucking hell are you increasing the DW block on Ungils? They are already one of the toughest builds in LLD because of high DW block and how dual strike doubles elemental damage. The aura changes don't really hurt them too much and even a nerf to DS doesn't make up for the tankiness you're granting them. Even if it's only 3% to a round 15%, this means a DW build using uniques will have more block than a shield build using uniques (45% DW ungils vs 40% w/ perandus).

This is very annoying to me. It might not be used often in PVE but even there it's powerful, in PVP it's already extremely powerful.
Finished 17th in Rampage - Peaked at 11th
Finished 18th in Torment/Bloodline 1mo Race - peaked at 9th
Null's Inclination Build 2.1.0 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1559063
Summon Skeleton 1.3 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1219856
I've been critical about a lot of things but there's no denying Path of Exile is one of the best games ever if you like ARPGs. It's just incredible. I'm going to buy some effects soon. Can't buy the expensive packs but I'll buy a few cosmetic stuff. Thanks to Chris and the rest of the team.
@wawamelons
#1 Hillock farmer NA

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional