1.0.0e Patch Notes and Bandit Quest Respec

thx for listening to community !
ign: ALLRAUDER
great news! :)
why still no harbinger bow fix :(
I thought it would have been cool to have the respec via an endgame maps. Like Normal Bandits would be a lvl 66 map, Cruel a 72,and Merc Bandits a 78.
Yay! I really like the idea of making the bandit respec somewhat of a challenge.

I don't know if there will be open (non-beta) supporter packages, but if there are has your team considered allowing guild supporter packages?
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
I was under the impression that you can respec the bandit quests, at least before you start to kill them. I once helped the wrong guy but after talking to another bandit and helped him, I was able to still kill the other guy so the quest had resetted there.
Or do we talk about the respec after the entire quest is finished? So respec each finsihed bandit reward? ^^""
Great news! I need that bandit respec :)
Hey GGG, will u give us an option, where we can see what bandit rewards we chose? Cuz I realy can't remember what I picked with my first character at the start of the Open Beta, and I'm sure I'm not the only one with this problem ;D.
Última edição por theSuRcher em 30 de out de 2013 08:58:08
Awesome news. For new players that's really good.

Keep the good work Gg Games~
Great job! Keep it up!

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional