Full-size image of the Passive Skill Tree

It's so much more colorful when all the nodes are lit up like you had put a point in them!
I doubt very much OB is coming before 10th of December as there are races announced till 9th... So I hope for a date like 13-14th at best ;) The sooner the better, cmon we want it ASAP :D
Thats huge, and thats what she said.
Opera loaded image fine.

lots of ways to build ur chars, Awesome!
What size of the original picture? (not jpeg)
"
iakvlife escreveu:

This is original resolution 16135x15300px

"
Chris escreveu:
We rendered out a copy at maximum resolution

:-)
http://pathofexilegame.pl/ - first Path of Exile fansite - Since January/February 2011
I'd love to have this as a poster, and quiz my self on notes at random times during the game, and just hanging on the wall, taking a peek every time I want to remember which path I shall take, while also viewing all the other probabilities, seeing the vast amount of options at each level up.

"
Noktis escreveu:
"
iakvlife escreveu:

"
Chris escreveu:

He meant the size, as in the space it takes up, as in maybe in PDF format, or whatever he had in mind.
Última edição por AmberGhost em 28 de nov de 2012 03:42:24
When will that small patch 0.9.13h coming out?
Any idea?

Greetz, Darkzokzas
"
AmberGhost escreveu:
I'd love to have this as a poster, and quiz my self on notes at random times during the game, and just hanging on the wall, taking a peek every time I want to remember which path I shall take, while also viewing all the other probabilities, seeing the vast amount of options at each level up.

"
Noktis escreveu:
"
iakvlife escreveu:

"
Chris escreveu:

He meant the size, as in the space it takes up, as in maybe in PDF format, or whatever he had in mind.

What size to lossless. I think 60-100 Mb
This is great, you can really make out the fine detail in the more complex icons.
"
iakvlife escreveu:
What size to lossless. I think 60-100 Mb

BMP - 706 MB (Uncompressed)
PNG - 103 MB (lossless)
http://pathofexilegame.pl/ - first Path of Exile fansite - Since January/February 2011

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional