DonaldF's EK DANMAKU Ranger Extremely High DPS /Jan.14 little update [Videos]

can this build do maps?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Did this build get nerfed? I didn't think you could use multiple EK gems in a 6L anymore
"
dxbydt escreveu:
Did this build get nerfed? I didn't think you could use multiple EK gems in a 6L anymore

Just use fireball/multistrike/added fire/faster attack or whatever you like instead of multiple ek. Fireball was buffed by large ammount in last patch so it's a good choice.

This build can do any map with any mod. But some boss are very hard to beat (as for any non-tanky build).
I`m thinking about using this build with a shield and some lightning damage. What is the main problem with the shield version of this build? Not enough crits?
is this guide updated?

would hope donaldf will update this guide for SOTV
OP hasn't been edited since the middle of january so don't count on it being updated.
I was stupid enough to reroll a char without reading the last 155+ pages of discussion and i've discovered the hard way that the BM path doesn't seem to work anymore.
I'll take any advice i can have to be able to use that char ^^ Mb i can go into the Endgame DW dagger + AA version, even if this mean i have to change half my items ><
So is this version still viable in softcore ?
Build still works fine, though for me, reflect has become a minor problem after the Vaal Pact nerf. Post your skill tree and items if you want people to give advice.
Ya I'm still enjoying it after all of the changes. Fireball has become a ton better and is worth trying.

My DANMAKU is in standard but I found this in ambush. Pm Darrsk if your interested in buying it. Its pretty damn perfect if you can get a decent spell dmg in your other hand.

What do you need spell damage for in this build? Isn't it all physical dmg?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional