[1.0.1]theWombo's Crit Lightning Arrow with Pierce; FROST WALL ABUSE(semi noob-friendly)

you are like the nicest thread starter ever :D
KEEP IT UP!!!!!!!!

So CWDT not really good now with the nerf, I hardly keep the frost wall up with lvl 5 CWDT (or it should be kept at level 1?, then I need to buy a new one). what about just go with manual casting with spell totem now?
Última edição por kopisusu em 22 de nov de 2013 11:32:10
"
kopisusu escreveu:
you are like the nicest thread starter ever :D
KEEP IT UP!!!!!!!!

So CWDT not really good now with the nerf, I hardly keep the frost wall up with lvl 5 CWDT (or it should be kept at level 1?, then I need to buy a new one). what about just go with manual casting with spell totem now?

Thank you! Hope I have helped so far.

I added a section somewhere commenting about manually casting and possibly losing damage when you can fit in more attacks instead of taking time to cast it yourself. I would like to know first what level are you and what is your HP at? When you hit late game mobs will hit harder and proc frost wall more often. Also lategame you will have a higher level increased duration for a longer frost wall cast. Early game you may want to keep your CWDT at lvl 1.. you can spend a few scours to delevel it if you really care. My damage is first off fine without the frost wall, the frost wall makes it so when you do take damage(which should be relatively rare) then it is cast and you can burst down whatever is dealing damage to you. Your best offense is your best defense line of thought. :)
oh I read at your Q&A, you suggest spell totem-frostwall-...etc, will give it a try.

I guess not getting hit is a good thing lol. Why am I complaining XD

I am at 48, HP at only 1200. and evade works wonders for now,thus frost wall not proc often. I see my same level friend died at vaal overlord cruel, while he can't hit me with his projectile attack (the beam attack i dunno what was that called, and.... I am happy bout that....should I feel bad instead? :P)

Well, I hate to use scour to delevel it. So I will just use it later on then (what lv should I keep my CWDT for late game?).
So without CWDT for now. what you should suggest for my empty 4L slot?

You can give variety of combination, and I will try what fits best for me.
I just draw blank. and one more question, my mana is empty fast and i have 5% mana leech( I take the mind drinker node and ring with mana leech). What is your strategy for this?
It seems you have no problem with mana. Should I just use blood magic with life on hit gem for now? or maybe mana leech gem? seems to sacrifice lots of dps though.

best regards
carrythefire
Última edição por kopisusu em 23 de nov de 2013 06:35:44
well, try a couple of spell totem combination andddddd frostwall spam is awesome for defense. So I already answer my own question there. Bad thing is,it's not for party, I can imagine all the other flaming me if I ever use that. So when I am in party,I plan to change it to cold snap for freezing enemies, or arc for more shock stack with LA. Input?

Now, the only problem is mana....I even run out of all pot at dominus. so I just running around in the end :P
Última edição por kopisusu em 23 de nov de 2013 14:04:13
"
kopisusu escreveu:
well, try a couple of spell totem combination andddddd frostwall spam is awesome for defense. So I already answer my own question there. Bad thing is,it's not for party, I can imagine all the other flaming me if I ever use that. So when I am in party,I plan to change it to cold snap for freezing enemies, or arc for more shock stack with LA. Input?

Now, the only problem is mana....I even run out of all pot at dominus. so I just running around in the end :P

For party you can try skelebro totem or cold snap elemental proliferation trap if you don't want to use frost wall.

Go back to town to recharge your pots. Endgame if you look at my pots it recharges 1 charge on critical strikes, so I recharge them just by attacking and I very rarely run out. If you do not have a high enough crit chance to do this you can try rolling increased charge recovery or additional charges on your pots to see what works.

Hope this helps, tell me if you have more questions! A high pDPS bow is also helpful to do enough damage to leech
Última edição por thewombo em 23 de nov de 2013 19:14:52
oh, i never thought of "going back to town" strategy lol well it make sense....
I know see my problem is crit chance then. I haven;t taken crit chance node atm though, still building HP nodes for survivability. Hopefully will build it one step at a time. And probably buy myself harbringer bow when I have the orbs.

Thanks again, good day.
Thanks for the replies. This build already is a lot of fun and straightforward. And I am not even at the insane wall spam burst point yet. Thanks for the clarification on the auras, the wrath actually helps a lot because I notice early on that lightning arrow isn't too good for single target dps but the wrath gives boosts to your auto attacks for free so my clear times are already a lot faster. One last question, is GMP simply excessive for this build or why do you favor LMP to GMP?

Just my minor input: I think picking up Mental Acruity really early on is quite logical. You don't have it into your build until very high level, but I grabbed it at lvl 10. All that mana and extra int for mid game items is invaluable imo.
Hi.

Not sure if the skill tree is bugged,, but why did you take the +10
intelligence at the top of tree (near the 4 cluster life) ??. The
nodes next door gave opportunity to get the 3 cluster life (point wasted?)
Unless you needed the intelligence.

Also you took a 15% crit chance node and left a 20% one empty
near middle of tree.

I am current running this build in nemesis i am lvl 48 and would like some advice on it

my IGN: ReaperOfDeath

current gear
Spoiler

My current skill tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABH4FtQzyDkgPqxGWE54V8BnXGtseGiP2JpUqWy9vMHw2PTpYPs9RR1VLWkhf4WHiYqxrJG1sbXtwu38rhxmIa4w2jX2Nv5XpnaqkkaXLqn-quLVIvebSGdQj1orWndbR2RPjhOd07g7v8PBC-WP_kw==
Última edição por mxriders04 em 25 de nov de 2013 18:42:22
"
Johnnymo escreveu:
Hi.

Not sure if the skill tree is bugged,, but why did you take the +10
intelligence at the top of tree (near the 4 cluster life) ??. The
nodes next door gave opportunity to get the 3 cluster life (point wasted?)
Unless you needed the intelligence.

Also you took a 15% crit chance node and left a 20% one empty
near middle of tree.

Ignore me i'm blind.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional