Poll about new Darkness and Wild bundles

If you didn't buy a Darkness or Wild bundle, what was your reason?

I already had microtransactions from the bundles
26612.01%
I did not know about the bundles
28913.05%
I would purchase if I had spare points but don't want to buy points for this
1858.35%
They were too expensive
1416.37%
The bundles were of no interest to me
115652.19%
I plan to purchase later this week
341.53%
I never buy microtransactions
1446.5%
Would it be inappropriate of me to say I dislike the idea of buying "coins" or some other medium to buy Cash shop stuff with?

This is an apt time to talk about it, since one of the biggest reasons is leftover change. And the Darkness Pack is an odd number (220) which no even amount of money goes into.

A small thing, but still.
I think including a skill-specific effects was a mistake. You should bundle more GENERAL effects.

Also, try to bundle in the things that you sell the most....which should be stash tabs. Also things like skin transfers and pets are always nice. I don't really care to buy a cleave demon hand when I'm never, ever, gonna use it.
Very cool idea, I'd probably pick up one of these over the weekend and would be interested in purchasing discounted bundles in the future - I'm a sucker for bundles because the value to cost always feels more appealing than when a single item is even very cheap
I didn't know about these bundles until this thread so if we could get some advertising space on the login screen that could be useful (was it already there and I missed it?)
I have no interest in cosmetic items. I realize this is not a pay to win game, but I would only purchase something if it has some measurable benefit.

More stash tabs is a maybe down the road once I run into a storage issue. Eventually I will probably buy more character slots if I run out of those too.

I think you guys should introduce a subscription service similar to SWOTOR where you get ongoing full access to all of the account benefits (such as stash tabs, character slots) and a monthly coin reward to be used towards micro-transactions. This way, the person gets an immediate bonus to their account at a very big discount (depending on the monthly fee, which should be MUCH less than the cost of purchasing all of the account benefits).

Maybe a $5-$10 per month fee to get the account related benefits (with a discount if you purchase multiple months at once) along with some points towards micro transactions every month. I wouldn't get carried away with charging too much, the key is to make it cheap enough that it is a no brainer for people to just pay around $5 a month rather than fork out $50 to outright perma buy the benefits. From a consumer perspective this makes sense, "I might get bored of this in a few months so I don't wanna sink too much money into it but for $5 I can see get all of the benefits right away". Then, once they have spent some money on the subscription service and realize they really love the benefits and think they will play long term, they will either perma buy the items or just continue the subscription service for a long time to come (Eventually paying more than cost of just buying the items out right).

If someone stops paying the subscription service, their items/characters would not be deleted, just frozen until they restart their subscription or perma purchase the extra stash tabs or character slots.

I also think you guys should look into creating additional content that F2P users have to purchase to use. Such as a new act or higher lvls. As a compromise, you could make only the latest content pay to play and all previously released content free to play. This way, if someone really doesn't want to pay, they will just have to be patient and wait for it to become free. The subscribers should have access to the new content without purchase though (but would need to purchase or re-subscribe if they stopped subscribing).

Sorry for the long post :S
I didn't know about the bundles but when I looked at them I would change my vote to disinterested. All the bundle in the world wont get some of us interested in these types of MTX. You need to tap into your creative juices and come up with something that the people who aren't buying cosmetics will want to buy.

Recommendation: Notes overlay on character sheet/passives that we could write on. Charge 50pts per character, make $35 USD from me.
I'm not planning on doing a RoA build, nor do I need other pets. Antlers would be nice, but they're 65 pts in the shop.

Ebony footprints was in special a few days ago and I don't really like footprints effects; I already have Cleave and don't really use it; no need of more weapon effects; and pet's useless.
"
Delmas escreveu:
Not a fan of getting about 50% of stuff I want and 50% I could care less about for a marginally discounted price.
IGN @TiznaraN
I really like the themed bundle idea. However, I don't need more pets.

Until I can have all my pets out at the same time, I don't need more pets.
Didn't vote since I bought both packs :)
Nothing to see here.
Personally, I think having a skill effect in the bundles have a limiting effect. Everything other than skill effects are build irrelevant. Unless you have a lot of characters, it is rather unlikely that you have a build which uses the skill. This means you are paying for a skill effect you might use down the road, or you might not.

I bet the wild pack would have sold better swapping out emerald RoA skill effect for the nature weapon effect (the price would have the be altered, of course).

Not saying you should never include alternate skill effects, but they might alter the range of people who might purchase a pack.

If I were to describe my thoughts seeing the packs they would be : "Tempting, but I will wait to see what is coming down the road."

Also, I would be much much more likely to buy a pack like this if I could gift part of it to my girlfriend. Gifting in general would be a nice feature (though I understand the potential RMT downsides)
Última edição por Britannicus em 6 de nov de 2013 18:47:51

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional