Content Update 1.0.1 Video Preview

GGG likes Elemental DMG

and Hates Ele Regi.

Since Open beta, they have nerfed ele Regi.

Why?

As a melee physical user, I hate this Nerf !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Última edição por kaiserhose em 12 de nov de 2013 02:14:43
Giving us a small amount of insight into the balance and design process would alleviate a lot of tension.

Why are you nerfing purity? Is it because the usage rates was simply too high and was limiting build diversity?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
maxor escreveu:

phew and I though the 2 years of play for little or nothing in terms of orbs or top tier uniques was a un fun thing.

sigh.

Well, IF that is true, You really did something wrong.

- hit the tradechat to trade Your currency up.
- use increased quality or quantity on Your skills or gear.
- read the forums to see how You can craft efficiently (ilevel!).

I play solo and in a small group of casual players. We all have regular jobs and play like 2 hours a day or some. And we are doing fine.
I am starting to run out of thank you words and how you amaze me every time, i see new patch. It's like a dream, i want to keep dreaming.

@GGG <3
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
"
NorbTheOne escreveu:
I'm happy about the new resist auras. Instead of running one shitty purity now I get to chose one element from the three and adapt to any situation.

-Map with Monsters deal 90% more lightning damage? -Let's equip Purity of Lightning.

-Going up against Piety and afraid of her shotgunning with Ice Arrows? -Let's equip Purity of Cold.

-On short of Fire resistance in an area full of explosive Al'Kaira's Devoted? -No problem, Purity of Fire at your service.

and 1k bags of Chromatic orbs to go with it...

As I've been saying before and a lot of other players as well, that some overlook, it's different color on the gems, witch is a problem. We also have the solo vs group thingy, since this effect solo play while group play are untouched by this, or even win on it, now you can also have less resist on gear since you can have 3 different resist auras with max resit + all resist aura without + max res.
Última edição por mrgrin em 12 de nov de 2013 02:48:20
"
justiceisserved escreveu:
Purity nerf means a few skill points in resist nodes. Stop crying you sissy franzlebloobers.

sorry but you don't know what your typing about, ain't the resist in it self, its the + max resist, try read some informative posts and overlook the whine in most of them, and you will understand what its about.
"
mrgrin escreveu:
"
justiceisserved escreveu:
Purity nerf means a few skill points in resist nodes. Stop crying you sissy franzlebloobers.

sorry but you don't know what your typing about, ain't the resist in it self, its the + max resist, try read some informative posts and overlook the whine in most of them, and you will understand what its about.

Give a link so we can read pls.
It means if you have exactly 77 all resistances... but you equip more res, it can help you? (even if it wont show up in your stats)
Última edição por wasabisamurai em 12 de nov de 2013 06:41:33
Anyway gais,

Enjoy life enjoy poe. Adapt, enjoy the ride. Like in real life your good moment wont last forever
Ah well, at least I can run vitality now...
Última edição por Zealflare em 12 de nov de 2013 09:31:58
Purity nerf, being replaced by individual resists for the same 40% mana cost is... dumb. The only people who are going to make this work are guilds or people who consistently play with each other. I personally don't think a build is worth its weight in salt unless its efficient at playing solo. I'll be opting for other auras.

EDIT: I might actually be excited about this if the individual auras cost 20% instead of 40.
Última edição por Relic416 em 12 de nov de 2013 15:45:55

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional