1.0.1 Patch Notes

A lot of people prefer solo play not because it is stronger but because when they are in the party, desync happen too much that they cant play with other people. GGG havent solve the desync problem yet they nerfed purity to screw up solo play more. GJ GGG
PS: I dont mind codt because i know that shit is op the moment they get released, CHEER.
I was having more fun with PoE then EVER with CODT and this completely ruins my build.

I thought since the developers knew well what they were giving us with the gem that I could put my currency and time into a build (lvl 75) that worked because of the gem.

Now it doesn't work at all and is worthless.

And I can't even respec.

Back to not liking the game as much I guess.

/sad
"
AdrianaYouKnow escreveu:
I find it stupid, getting a game for free and complaining when changes are made or implemented. If u like to cry so much about this type of things, I think u should make your own game the way u want it, some of u don't appreciate the support this game offers, I had never seen such a quick answer from staff/support in any other game before.
I`ve noticed that they are open minded and glad to take feedback from all of us, and in function of this they change things. I`m pretty sure they will come out with a idea to satisfy this ppl that are frustrated with the change, but that is just because they want to satisfy player`s need. So when u want to complain about something, the least u can do is to do it in a nicer way than raging.
This game keep on being updated, how u want they to know our opinion if they can implement it?!
So, stop raging and thank them for trying to make this game better and better.

(sry for my English, again)

+1 and I bet that I'm probably one of the few that is with her.

I see this change more of a measure to prevent easy afk farm which is, in most of the mmo games, forbidden. Here it seems to not be the case so players should be thankful to that.

The Gem is still usable, the game is free, this just asks people to re-adapt to their new use and nothing more.

If someone can think of a better tweak, why not suggest it to GGG instead of complain about it?
Complains won't get far, suggestions will improve the game.
Última edição por ProNab em 13 de nov de 2013 01:52:30
I guess the game is still in beta. My bad I thought it was out of beta.
You might want to use a test realm. You can test gems out so you don't implement them then change them on people after they make a build. Just a ideal.
"
Jakabov escreveu:
You really need to address how absolutely horrible the facilities for manual casting of utility spells are if you want to take away the thing that fixed that problem. CwDT is universally loved not because it's a bit overpowered but because it takes away the unbearable burden it was to constantly cast curses, Enduring Cry, Molten Shell etc., especially on characters without faster cast gear/passives.

People were finally enthusiastic about the long-suffering melee gameplay and then you choose to nerf this in a way that completely negates most of its purpose. It should be possible to nerf it in a way that doesn't feel like you finally got a splint on your broken limb only to promptly have it forcefully ripped off again.

CwDT's ability to automate your curse and Molten Shell does not enable some new, previously unavailable power, it just made it bearable where it previously wasn't. Molten Shell has always been available but most ignored it because it's *too fucking irritating to use manually.* The power to spam it was already there, it was just so annoying that people chose not to.

CwDT does not override cooldowns or make skills more powerful, it just relieved a burden so heavy that it previously made most players opt out. Surely nobody can claim that curses and MS are inherently overpowered and should not be usable often -- they always were. CwDT doesn't allow you to do something you couldn't do before, it just removes a problem so big that people solved it by refraining from using some of their skills.

Wouldn't it have been better to, say, implement an internal cooldown for each individual spell linked to CwDT and applying part of their mana cost when triggered? Surely the problem isn't that level 20 MS is too powerful or that the game is too easy when mobs are consistently affected by your curse of choice. If that were the case, people would be using MS and Hex Master in every build.

If you insist on restoring the excessive chore of manually casting several utility spells, you should acknowledge that it *was* too much of a chore before and alleviate the burden somewhat. Perhaps make it so casting a non-damage spell doesn't take a full second for builds in the bottom half of the skill tree. Maybe make it so a higher-level curse doesn't cost like 70 mana, an amount that many builds don't even have available now that auras reserve so much mana that just two of them will take upwards of 90% of your total even when linked to Reduced Mana.

Enduring Cry, paradoxically the one utility skill that wasn't unreasonably steep and cumbersome to use before CwDT, is the only one largely unaffected since its usefulness isn't completely hosed by having to use a low-level gem because using a high-level CwDT is basically out of the question as it tragicomically remains the one skill gem in the game that gets worse as you level it up. The skill that remains useful with CwDT is the one skill that didn't need automation.

Please find a different way to accomplish what CwDT did. It made the game so much better.

If you guys at GGG read and care about how player feels about the game, just read the above post. It reflects 99% of players feelings, especially melee chars players.
Nerf reduced mana gogo !
"Zazan":
*Cast On Damage Taken: The level requirement of gems augmented by Cast on Damage Taken may not exceed the level requirement of the Cast on Damage Taken gem.
*Fixed a bug where people logged in to play
"
ProNab escreveu:

I see this change more of a measure to prevent easy afk farm which is, in most of the mmo games, forbidden. Here it seems to not be the case so players should be thankful to that.

Oh no, my afk farm which was giving me 5 exalt/hour is now ruined!!!
donate 1000$

meme

make new codt gem
hello there, first of all some words about me...
so ..
i am a 43 years old guy leave at Greece,
and plays RPG games form the start of the time...
like ...Ultima on line.. The 4Th Coming .. Diablo 1&2 ... etc etc..
i take the opportunity of that new Patch of the game
to drop out in the well of wishes ...
<<<<< MY 2 CENTS ABOUT POE game..
Path of Exile is a SHINE DIAMOND in the UNIVERSE of ON LINE ARPG games..

PLUS+++...
Atmosphere..
the Game leads you yo play more and more to see what is next to
challenge to past it till the next Act next difficulty stage..
SO MANY Build and Skills to use (via that Brilliant Gem Skill System)...
SO MANY items to use and try for your walking through leveling road to end Game contend
and THE OPEN ENDED LIKE PASSSIVE SKILL TREE (it takes you of the hand to try more and more combinations and experiments to improve your Char and make it UNIQUE as you feel you made it UNIQUE by your choice ...
there is more and more PLUS for that Game, but im NOT a TYPO LOVER (also a bad one because of my many many mistakes at typo work ^.^
MINUS---...
Atmosphere..
is all about MUSIC.. the old ones may remember the catacombs abience music of D1.. that screams and that feeling of what next drops out of the corner to face you)
THE FURTUNE COOKIE .. (but that patch seems to kill that monster it self)
i mean... i play 12 HOURS PER DAY last 2 and half months i start POE GAME..
i have 2 Shadow chars at 75+ lvl atm..
and... i have gain WORLD DROP at my journeys ONE (1) EXAULTED ORB..
(of Course i have get some really good low lvl uniques to help my lower lvl toons )
so that improve via last patch is VERY good...
that DESYNC ....
o m g only i can say... it ruins my game play style.. with cyclone spell..NO USE FOR THAT SKILL NO MORE... (JUST DONT... HARD CORE PEEPS)
Also.. the game has SEVEN NUMERIC (7) years of develop.. including and some YEARS in beta TEST.. so when its drop out a new SKILL GEM in ... make it work of the start like the way YOU want as the makers of the game.. isn’t nice to get it work other way after release it on the game world (some peeps it have support all play style on that skill thatch why just DONT)
and the last one..
MAKE SOMETHING about TRADE...
is not nice my group board have so manyyyyyyyy flood calls WTS and WTB ...
you can make a marketplace with NPCS like MAP MACHINE..
here the start idea....
at marketplace players can give items at NPC AUCTIONEER as example.. and set it for sale.. when a buyer get it the player get e message to go and get the prize.. ALSO u can do it that VIA STASH ..no need to make NPCs from the start.. make STASH with right click on item to drop it for AUCTION.. also you can set an limit to 10or 20 or so.. per week auctions per ACCOUNT..
that’s all for now.. hope I can pass my point to you guys because as I say im not a typo lover, plus I am a BAD one in English language ..im sorry for that..

“The Game Is Your to Play”

I like the patch. Playing since the last month of Beta there's one thing I see: Devs care. And that's what makes me play this game and not another one.
CwDT was fun as long as it lasted. Some builds relied more on it than others and it sucks for those who built a build around it..sorry for you. My char is much weaker now but hey, the game isn't that hard.

Keep up the good work, I really enjoy your game.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional