1.0.1 Patch Notes

I did not like the way CwDT worked, it was like an expensive bot playing 40% at your place. For me the charm of playing a melee is the way i engage mobs not standing far away and shooting till they die, it has an amount of challenge to it. Hearing you all speak about "why should i manually cast that and this" maybe you would like a support gem "Cast when monsters nearby" that way you only need one finger to play. and being a game developer my self let me tell you that mistakes are the best teachers. But GGG always worked that way and doing so they get a lot of feedback. just remember phase run, the will always be a hate and noobs raging. you all are going to adapt to the changes.
Última edição por foufa em 13 de nov de 2013 03:41:32
"
Tantabobo escreveu:
"
gh0un escreveu:

I played a molten shell igniter until level 82.
Its not viable in endgame maps. Too many maps have elemental damage monster passages that you cannot kill with molten shell alone. Just realize this and move on.
If molten shell were to trigger from elemental damage aswell, then it would work, but as is it doesnt.

So because it doesn't work in all Maps, it is only a support gem? My point still stands. It is a viable main damage dealer for a large number of cases.
Hell, my fire witch can't even use the spell, I will one-shot myself if there is reflect around.

Thats because you either have a crap health pool or simply lack enough defensive skills. Your argument was retarded from the 1st reply. Why do you keep blwing wind over and over and even more so why do you CARE if you DONT use it? I will never understand this jealousy and/or holding it against ppl if they do better than you do.
Sometimes looking for trouble gets trouble to look for you.
Interesting patch, many good changes. The change on CwDT might've been abit overkill though. I agree that it should be nerfed but this change makes it pretty bad.
"
daSporky escreveu:
"
Malone escreveu:
"
Jayserix escreveu:
Who on earth will play a melee character and will cast Molten Shell + pull pack + cast curse + cast Enduring Cry and then attack ?

any player playing Nemesis.

I think what Jayserix is trying to say is, comparing to range charter, melee character gotta do all these steps more than range characters before they went into a pack of strong mobs. And it's kinda time consuming, so yeah.... if GGG want to nerf CoDT, they should at least lower the damage taken value a bit.

Exactly, as a melee you really want to mitigate damage and molten shell + temp chains + enduring cry was was helping a lot.

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying that melee should just rush packs and attack, but when you have flicker mobs + faster attacks / movement aura or any other interesting mod you really don't have 3 sec to cast everything manually before starting to attack them.

Maybe we should all respec and get ice nova trap + curse on hit > temp chains ?
"Zazan":
*Cast On Damage Taken: The level requirement of gems augmented by Cast on Damage Taken may not exceed the level requirement of the Cast on Damage Taken gem.
*Fixed a bug where people logged in to play
Última edição por Jayserix em 13 de nov de 2013 03:50:54
"
foufa escreveu:
I did not like the way CwDT worked, it was like an expensive bot playing 40% at your place. For me the charm of playing a melee is the way i engage mobs not standing far away and shooting till they die, it has an amount of challenge to it. Hearing you all speak about "why should i manually cast that and this" maybe you would like a support gem "Cast when monsters nearby" that way you only need one finger to play. and being a game developer my self let me tell you that mistakes are the best teachers. But GGG always worked that way and doing so they get a lot of feedback. just remember phase run, the will always be a hate and noobs raging. you all are going to adapt to the changes.

Or maybe only 1% of us have time to play chess instead of poe and enjoy being a masochistic ineffective jellybean.
Sometimes looking for trouble gets trouble to look for you.
"
foufa escreveu:

Ridiculous post : noone needs to cast shit when monsters are nearby, but when you take dmg, and again when you take 2500 dmg you're either dying or already cleared the pack, so what's the point ?

We're going to adapt ? Maybe : by rerolling trappers and summoners > until they get nerfed as well haha
"Zazan":
*Cast On Damage Taken: The level requirement of gems augmented by Cast on Damage Taken may not exceed the level requirement of the Cast on Damage Taken gem.
*Fixed a bug where people logged in to play
Última edição por Jayserix em 13 de nov de 2013 04:09:26
Giving 2 Free Lvl1 Cast when damage taken

It's been nerfed in the last patch & now...
I guess it worth 1 Alt now.
But recipe for respec is also 20 regrets in normal?????????????
Great job on nerfing CwDT, it basically was a macro for lazy players delivered ingame. Now they actually need to think while playing again. Maybe a bit too much nerfed but you can adjust it still in a later patch when all the QQ is gone.

Good job on the whole patch!
Última edição por Ahskay em 13 de nov de 2013 04:19:37
I really like the buff to animate guardian.
Found this gem quite early.. and used it to see, how it works.
Stuck to it ever since, it´s fun. But I always thought there should be some healing when animating new items.

Great!
"Ta-Ta, not-a-cockroach"

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional